Skip to main content

Hi! I am interested in buying a TV. Ive been visiting the online store from quite a while now and theres no availability of TVs other than 32 inches. I don't need that I want a bigger one. Do you have any other sizes available? If not, when will they be available? I want 42 or 55 inches.

I have a voucher that would expire in December and I was hoping to use it to buy a TV.

Hi! I am interested in buying a TV. Ive been visiting the online store from quite a while now and theres no availability of TVs other than 32 inches. I don't need that I want a bigger one. Do you have any other sizes available? If not, when will they be available? I want 42 or 55 inches.

I have a voucher that would expire in December and I was hoping to use it to buy a TV.

Bom dia @Muhammad Abdullah, Precisamente, neste momento a loja online apenas disponibiliza TV de 32”, deve ir acompanhando a loja assiduamente pois a qualquer momento poderá haver stock de outras TV’s com tela maior.

Hello @Muhammad Abdullah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. @Jose Rodrigues gave a good help.

At this time the 55” TV is sold out. Follow more info through the NOS Online Store.

Thank you

Hi, thankyou for your reply. 

They have not been available since past 3 months plus. Do you have any idea about when would they be available? Is it possible to place an order in advance? 

Contrary, are tvs with different sizes available in any outlets? 

Thankyou. 

Thank you for reaching out. 

We’re following up on this matter internality. As soon as we have more information to respond to your question, we’ll promptly share it here.

Thank you

There is no provision for stock replenishment of this product.

Pleas let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you

Comentário