180 Channels and Sport TV not working

Two months ago I started a contract with NOS

I was told I would be getting 

• 180 channels
  • 6 months of sport TV
  • apple TV 4K

ive spent about 6 hours on hold, visited Worten and a NOS store 

and no one has helped me, or told me how to activate the package

the person at the NOS store told me to download the NOS TV app through Apple TV but it’s not available 

and for some reason I have 30 “LG Channels” and not the 180 in my package

no idea what to do and no one has helped

please help me install the package I paid for!

8 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

In your apple tv you gotta install app from store called NOS TV. if it doesnt appear, try putting it in portuguese, should work.

The only app that appears is “NOS” which is a news channel in Dutch.

how can I get the NOS TV app? Do you mean change the location to Portugal? What username do I use to sign on to Apple TV ?

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

The only app that appears is “NOS” which is a news channel in Dutch.

how can I get the NOS TV app? Do you mean change the location to Portugal? What username do I use to sign on to Apple TV ?

You need to sign with with the NOS CUSTOMER AREA in “ fornecedor de TV “. In your account you also need to associate your services so the app works. Usually it requires nif and CC. If you registered with passport it wont work. You need to contact customer support to they can create the account for you. 16990 or 931699000 option 3.

And yes change to portugal.

Hi Guimas, we’ve been on the phone with customer service for 1.5hours today. Still no luck. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Maybe the moderators here can help. Gotta wait for them to respond. You need the customer account, its mandatory.

Regarding the app its probably cause the country selected is not portugal so you need to check that.

In the contract there is no “doc identificao” so I can’t associate the televisao services to the Nos account, even though the phone services are there. How can I get the doc identificao number 

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

In the contract there is no “doc identificao” so I can’t associate the televisao services to the Nos account, even though the phone services are there. How can I get the doc identificao number 

Gotta contacta customer support. only them can create the account since u dont have that number

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Nicolas Lawrence Epstein,

Thank you for reaching out to us, we’ll assist you in this matter.

@Guimas gave a good help clarifying this matter. 

To access and mange your services you fist need to create a NOS account in “Áea de Cliente”. 

After creating that account, please send us a private message with you NOS Costumer number and passport number and email to the @Fórum profile. We’ll assist on setting up  your NOS Account.

To install The NOS TV App try connecting the Apple TV to your home internet connection or, choose Portugal as the region on your Apple ID.

To change your region online just follow the next steps:

1. Sign in to appleid.apple.com.

2. Tap or click Personal Information.

3. Tap or click Country/Region.

4. Follow the onscreen instructions.

If you need further help on that matter select here for further help.

Thank you 

Comentário