Header
Pergunta

NOS sales are either incompetent ot cheaters

Hi, NOS is either completely incompetent or a cheater for 2 reasons:

1) 2 months ago, I bought two prepaid NOS SIM-cards with numbers that end:

During these 2 months, my fiance and I used these SIM-cards. We called with them, we recieved sms, and we top-uped them. I created an account at nos.pt and added both numbers there.

2 weeks ago, I contacted NOS to sign a contract for Internet+TV+2 Sim-cards. I asked the sales manager to include the NOS numbers that I already have in the package. She promised to do so. She also explained that my balance on these numbers would be automatically transferred to the new contract. The manager also said that in a short time, we should expect sms about the transfer to the contract that should be answered. Indeed, I received that sms to a number *818. I responded to it and got the confirmation that the transaction was processing. There wasn’t such sms to a second number *799.

Later, when the technician came to install the internet he brought 2 new SIM cards with different numbers. He explained that if i didn’t put these SIM cards into the phone, they wouldn’t be activated and would be changed in the contract to my current numbers *799, *818. 

I checked the client area at nos.pt and found that I have 3 services: contract with 2 excessive phone numbers, prepaid mobile *799, prepaid mobile *818. I was in a worry, so I called NOS support line. I wasted a lot of time explaining to different managers that they promised to transfer my prepaid numbers into the contract. Finally, after a couple of hours of talking and waiting in line, someone from the NOS promised to fix this in soon.

On the following day, nothing changed. And I called NOS again. And again, a couple of hours of talking, waiting in line, and finally, a promise to fix this.

At some point, my fiance also received an SMS about the transition of the number to the package. She answered it and got the confirmation that the transaction was processing.

It’s hard to believe nothing has changed. So, I called NOS again, and I got the same result. Then on 15/12, the NOS manager surprised me with the following:

• number *799 belongs to another person since June or even earlier! The manager couldn’t explain how they sold me this number, activated the SIM card, allowed me to top it up, and use it for a couple of months. The manager asked for the serial number of the SIM. And after the SIM reinstallment, it stopped working - it could not connect to the network. In the client area, I see the phone *799, but I don’t see a balance or expenses anymore.
  • number *818 is ok and should be transferred to the contract within 24 hours. It’s not a surprise for me - 24 hours are gone, but it still hasn’t happened.

Funny to add, NOS sent me via CTT an additional SIM-card with a fifth number. And this SIM is not listed in the client area anywhere.

During these few days, instead of spending minutes from the contract’s package, I spent more than 20 euros for calls with a prepaid tariff and mobile internet. I also lost 15 euros at the balance *799. And I lost the number *799 that we used for weeks or even months!

2) NOS somehow found an opportunity to mess with an address. The sales manager send me a confirmation letter with the details of the contract with the correct address. However, in the client area, the address is wrong - there is an error in the flat’s number. The technician had the wrong address. And now EDP doesn’t provide NOS-discount because the contracts have different addresses!

Ha-ha, I visited NOS-store, but they see the correct address. 

So, now I am dead sure that NOS is either completely incompetent or a cheater. And I have 2 strong reasons to think this way.

5 Comentários

Reputação 2
Crachá

Hi, NOS is either completely incompetent or a cheater for 2 reasons:

1) 2 months ago, I bought two prepaid NOS SIM-cards with numbers that end:

During these 2 months, my fiance and I used these SIM-cards. We called with them, we recieved sms, and we top-uped them. I created an account at nos.pt and added both numbers there.

2 weeks ago, I contacted NOS to sign a contract for Internet+TV+2 Sim-cards. I asked the sales manager to include the NOS numbers that I already have in the package. She promised to do so. She also explained that my balance on these numbers would be automatically transferred to the new contract. The manager also said that in a short time, we should expect sms about the transfer to the contract that should be answered. Indeed, I received that sms to a number *818. I responded to it and got the confirmation that the transaction was processing. There wasn’t such sms to a second number *799.

Later, when the technician came to install the internet he brought 2 new SIM cards with different numbers. He explained that if i didn’t put these SIM cards into the phone, they wouldn’t be activated and would be changed in the contract to my current numbers *799, *818. 

I checked the client area at nos.pt and found that I have 3 services: contract with 2 excessive phone numbers, prepaid mobile *799, prepaid mobile *818. I was in a worry, so I called NOS support line. I wasted a lot of time explaining to different managers that they promised to transfer my prepaid numbers into the contract. Finally, after a couple of hours of talking and waiting in line, someone from the NOS promised to fix this in soon.

On the following day, nothing changed. And I called NOS again. And again, a couple of hours of talking, waiting in line, and finally, a promise to fix this.

At some point, my fiance also received an SMS about the transition of the number to the package. She answered it and got the confirmation that the transaction was processing.

It’s hard to believe nothing has changed. So, I called NOS again, and I got the same result. Then on 15/12, the NOS manager surprised me with the following:

• number *799 belongs to another person since June or even earlier! The manager couldn’t explain how they sold me this number, activated the SIM card, allowed me to top it up, and use it for a couple of months. The manager asked for the serial number of the SIM. And after the SIM reinstallment, it stopped working - it could not connect to the network. In the client area, I see the phone *799, but I don’t see a balance or expenses anymore.
  • number *818 is ok and should be transferred to the contract within 24 hours. It’s not a surprise for me - 24 hours are gone, but it still hasn’t happened.

Funny to add, NOS sent me via CTT an additional SIM-card with a fifth number. And this SIM is not listed in the client area anywhere.

During these few days, instead of spending minutes from the contract’s package, I spent more than 20 euros for calls with a prepaid tariff and mobile internet. I also lost 15 euros at the balance *799. And I lost the number *799 that we used for weeks or even months!

2) NOS somehow found an opportunity to mess with an address. The sales manager send me a confirmation letter with the details of the contract with the correct address. However, in the client area, the address is wrong - there is an error in the flat’s number. The technician had the wrong address. And now EDP doesn’t provide NOS-discount because the contracts have different addresses!

Ha-ha, I visited NOS-store, but they see the correct address. 

So, now I am dead sure that NOS is either completely incompetent or a cheater. And I have 2 strong reasons to think this way.

Im pretty sure they can be both at same time, most of my experience with NOS sales shows me that they are mostly cheaters, but they can also be very incompetent.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Viktor Rybtcev,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re sorry to ear about this situation.

Please allow us to help. Send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you 

A funny thing to add. If you call the number *799, which according to NOS operator belonged to another person, you get an autoreply that this number doesn’t exists.

So, instead of including this number in the package they just deleted it with the balance that I had there!

Hello @Viktor Rybtcev,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re sorry to ear about this situation.

Please allow us to help. Send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you 

Thanks! Sent a private message

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Viktor Rybtcev,

Thank you for your feedback regarding this matter.

We’ve received your private message and will reply to it as soon as possible.

Thank you 

Comentário