Header

Beware of this scam company!

Beware of this scam company! I was living 3 months in Lisbon and I asked for a line without permanence (I have the contract where it says so).

However, even when I moved to another country, they kept charging my card. I tried to contact them via their website, but it was in vain, as well as their customer support that almost never take your call, so I had to ask for holidays to take a flight to Portugal (Porto) and stop the payments.

But they were not happy with that, and fined me €77 (threatening me with lawyers!), even when I brought the complete documentation, including proof of residency and the contract where it indicates the non-permanence. In total, I was robbed and extorted by this company and lost more than €500 euros, including travel expenses, and hundreds of hours trying to terminate any relationship with this company!

I wish I was in Portugal to formally denounce them to the authorities, which I will surely do as soon as I have the chance to come back, with all the evidence I have of the dozens of emails I wrote, the contract, and other related documentation.

IF YOU ARE READING: RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!

3 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Good morning @Yordan Soares, welcome to the NOS Forum.

We’re sorry for the situation. NOS doesn’t believe in the kind of practices you describe.

Please give us the opportunity to help you by sending us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS customer number and associated taxpayer number.

Thank you

@João H. I paid €77 on January 30th, for an unfair and nonsense fine, in the hope of waking up from the nightmare of having an account with you, but I received a new email asking for more money!

I have forwarded the payment receipt to ApoioClientes.Contencioso@nos.pt for the €77 extortion, but I honestly don't expect any answer, as I never received a reply from my previous questions sent there.

Should I contact you by DM, or what can I do to make you stop the payments and terminate any relationship on my behalf with your company?

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for your feedback @Yordan Soares.

We’ll assist on analyzing this matter.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS customer number and associated taxpayer number.

Thank you

Comentário