Header
Respondido

Stability and WiFi Access

I figuered out in the last two weeks, where I am doin WFH, that first of all the stability of the connection itself is very week, wifi unbelievable bad and the provided bandwith is just a joke!

Some ideas to improve that?

#bestrong

Sven

icon

Melhor resposta por Ana P. 28 March 2020, 23:55

Ver pergunta inicial

3 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Welcome to Fórum NOS @SVEN NINK

Let us help you! What is your Router?

Hi Ana, thank you for answer,

BUT there is way to improve this, and you know this.

I am a networker with more than twenty years of experiance, first of all, the wifi of the router itsself is crap, witch isn’t the biggest issue in this case!

The connection flapps, cause of a system, witch isn’t really the proper way? fibre to cable? what sorte of bandwith i promissed? what is possible via cable? 

And by they way, I have been in more than 6 countries in this 20 years, this is the worst connection i have ever had!

Belive me, i tried everything with this peace of plastic, but it should end up in the bin.

When i do some measurement and some investigations on my connections, i have got at least 10-15 times per day a connection loss, aditonaly to the bad wifi connection.

Hi Ana, thank you for answer,

BUT there is way to improve this, and you know this.

I am a networker with more than twenty years of experiance, first of all, the wifi of the router itsself is crap, witch isn’t the biggest issue in this case!

The connection flapps, cause of a system, witch isn’t really the proper way? fibre to cable? what sorte of bandwith i promissed? what is possible via cable? 

And by they way, I have been in more than 6 countries in this 20 years, this is the worst connection i have ever had!

Belive me, i tried everything with this peace of plastic, but it should end up in the bin.

When i do some measurement and some investigations on my connections, i have got at least 10-15 times per day a connection loss, aditonaly to the bad wifi connection.

I agree, pure crap router, the wifi, the page access, firmware, all...

Comentário