Header
Respondido

Question: is the public wifi (NOS_WIFI_Fon) free for NOS subscribers?

Hello,

I would like to use the public Wi-Fi from NOS, (NOS_WIFI_Fon), but I was wondering if it was free or if there additional charges on my monthly subscription?

The reason I ask is because when I connected to the hotspot, the logon page was presented but there were many types of prices mentioned; monthly, hourly, and by minute, I believe. So, I logged on using my client information and was able to browse.

But is it free?

Many thanks.

Mark-Allen
==
icon

Melhor resposta por Jorge.Alves 13 April 2018, 21:34

Ver pergunta inicial

4 Comentários

It depends on the package you have subscribed.

For instance, on the NOS website, you can see some products with "NOS Wi-Fi" included, followed by a number that refers to a note.

On that note, it reads:
"Oferta no valor de €12,50/mês sujeito a política de utilização responsável de 15GB/mês aplicável a novos clientes a partir de 08/06/2016."

Meaning:
"Offer with a value of €12,50/month subject to a responsible utilization policy of 15GB/month applicable to new customers since 08/06/2016"

So, if your subscription has "NOS Wi-Fi" included, you can browse for free until you reach 15GB each month.
Reputação 7
Crachá +5
Hello, @Mark-Allen Perry, welcome to the community. :)

The service is available to clients with internet and television services. If that's the case, than yes, you can use the public NOS Wi-Fi for free, as long as you log in with the same credentials of your client area. 🙂
Jorge and Carolina,

Many thanks for your quick response. Ok, I have internet and TV at home from NOS, so I suppose I will get this for free.

But just to be sure, Jorge, on my home page for Area de Cliente, do you know which selection I will find this information? There are so many items on the left side, I am not sure which one will have the correct information.

Many thanks again.

Mark-Allen
==
p.s. I think I clicked on the wrong thing which turns off notifications, so I will check back regularly. Thanks.
Hello Mark,
Would you check in Area de Cliente any reference about permission to use NOS Wi-Fi?

Try this:
Area de Cliente > Os meus serviços > Gerir Serviço (Pacote TV) > Gerir apps NOS > App NOS Wi-Fi

or

Area de Cliente > Os meus serviços > Gerir Serviço (Pacote TV) > Gerir apps NOS > Gerir utilizadores > Segurança > App NOS Wi-Fi > Visitar página

Comentário