Header
Pergunta

prepaid

Olá a todos!

I hope somebody can help me in English since my Portuguese is not very good :) Desculpa!

I bought a NOS PREPAID simcard. The first month it was 5gb and 1500 minutes  (which was too much for me ). After almost 1 month  I received a messages that I had to upload minimum 16 euro before the 5th of august. I saw that this packages was only 10 euro for the first 4 months so I thought 10 euro should be enough.

I paid 16 euro and it changed my simcard in 500minutes and 1gb. Unfortunately the 1gb is not enough for me and i would like to change the packages in to 500minutes 3gb (every month).

In area de cliente i can buy extra internet but it is 9,99 euro for 3 gb...when I click on gerir extra internet, I receive the message:  Não foi possível obter os limites extra de internet. Por favor tente mais tarde.

is it possible to change my simcard to ´like 3GB 500 sms´? or do i have to wait for another month?  I see that you can pay 17 € for this packages.

Kinds regards,

Annemijn :)

5 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Welcome to Fórum NOS @Annemijn

Let's help you!
Can you tell us what your rate plan is, please?

Thank you

Thank you Ana P!

my rate plan is 3GB and 500minutes for 17 euro every month

Reputação 6
Crachá

Hi, Is your tariff for shipments or invoice?

@oTonyStark  I don´t know if i understand you correctly, but it not for invoice. It´s prepaid

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Annemijn e @oTonyStark

@Annemijn, in order for us to be able to verify your situation, send us your customer number to the @Fórum by private message, please.

Thank you 

Comentário