Header

New contract changes

Your Lisbon office sold me a few upgrades on account. Most have been changed according to my customer portal. However, the portal still shows the old fixed internet speed of 200, while the new update was to increase to 1GB. I don't want to confirm the contract before the internet speed is changed. Please help. Your Lisbon also told me the changes would only increase the cost by approximatelt 60cents. Your new contract shows a 7.5 euro increase please explain. 

2 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Your Lisbon office sold me a few upgrades on account. Most have been changed according to my customer portal. However, the portal still shows the old fixed internet speed of 200, while the new update was to increase to 1GB. I don't want to confirm the contract before the internet speed is changed. Please help. Your Lisbon also told me the changes would only increase the cost by approximatelt 60cents. Your new contract shows a 7.5 euro increase please explain. 

Good afternoon, so that Forum moderation can respond to your requests for explanation, you must send your customer number via private message to the @Fórum  profile and wait for a response.
Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us @JAMES EDWARD RAPP
@Jose Rodrigues gave a good help. 

In order for us to be able to analyze this matter, please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile.

Thank you

Comentário