Header
Respondido

INTERNET IP LIVRE XL

Hello,

I would like to have some information about the "Livre XL ara uma utilização despreocupada" offer.

1-Is the internet connection IP dynamic or fix ? Can we change it by a reset of the hotspot ?
2-Is the trafic limited in terms of volume of download ?

Thank you
icon

Melhor resposta por NET no cabo 26 February 2023, 22:53

Ver pergunta inicial

7 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2
1 - The IP is dynamic.
2 - there is no limit.
1 - The IP is dynamic.
2 - there is no limit.

Thank you for your answer
Hello,

I got a Kangourou Free XL Sim Card.
I have tried it on a :

1-NOS Huawei B310s-22.
2-D-Link DWR-932.
3-An Android phone : Oppo F3.

The thing is that on all these devices, after a reboot or a switch from 3G to LTE I keep getting the same two IP's.

With a Vodafone Sim Card for exemple a reboot or a switch from 3G to LTE gives me a new IP and that's what I need.

I wanted a NOS internet because it's limited.

Does anyone have the same issue ?
I would appreciate any help.

Thanks
Reputação 3
Crachá

Hello! The IP is dynamic. That means that it “can" change and not that “will" change. When you get a static IP it means that the ISP ensures that it cannot change. When you use a dynamic IP, the main assumption is that you have to be ready for the possibility of it changing. Dynamic IP is not a guarantee that the IP changes

BR

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hello! The IP is dynamic. That means that it “can" change and not that “will" change. When you get a static IP it means that the ISP ensures that it cannot change. When you use a dynamic IP, the main assumption is that you have to be ready for the possibility of it changing. Dynamic IP is not a guarantee that the IP changes

BR

o tópico tem 3 anos.

Reputação 3
Crachá

BR

o tópico tem 3 anos.

Só vi depois de responder *facepalm* mas estava na lista de questões sem resposta ahahhaah

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Boa tarde @NET no cabo,

Agradecemos a sua partilha com a comunidade. 

Prestou uma boa ajuda a esclarecer a questão deste tópico. 😊

Obrigado 

Comentário