Header
Respondido

i want to log in to home internet router ( power router 4.0 )

hi i would like to log in to the nos power router 4.0 so i can change some settings, i was successful last year, but now i would like to again and its not working. ive entered the ip address 192.168.1.1 and it gives me 404 not found, i called nos support yesterday and the guy wasn’t a help at all, presumed to lecture me about forwarding my call of duty ports for security reasons, told me to reset router and try again.

icon

Melhor resposta por Jose Rodrigues 12 March 2023, 22:25

Ver pergunta inicial

4 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

hi i would like to log in to the nos power router 4.0 so i can change some settings, i was successful last year, but now i would like to again and its not working. ive entered the ip address 192.168.1.1 and it gives me 404 not found, i called nos support yesterday and the guy wasn’t a help at all, presumed to lecture me about forwarding my call of duty ports for security reasons, told me to reset router and try again.

Good evening, to enter the experiment router here: 

Nos Net

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello, 

@Jose Rodrigues  was a good help, @Susana scallop 
To be able to access the internal page of your equipment, please download the NOS NET App or go to nosnet.pt

Please tell us if you got it.

Best regards, 

i’ve clicked the link, i had known about that site before, but when i click it says “ Nao tem nenhum router associado a sua conta “ and when i went to associate my tv package which has internet aswell it wasnt accepting my information as correct, it was saying that my client number is wrong, i live in madeira islands.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Susana scallop,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you on solving this.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with the following information:

• Your NOS Costumer Number;
  • The Email you used to register your services in Área de Cliente.

Thank you 

Comentário