Header

I am paying for 500 mbps internet but my internet speed is about 100mbs or lower

I have a tariff plan which includes internet up to 500 mbps, but for a several days in a row i got 100 mbps or lower internet speed. I dont understand why do i need to pay for 500 mbps, but use internet with 100 mbps. Looks like just a scam.

I tried to reboot router several times. I dont want to plug ethernet cabel in my laptop cause its not comfortable for me. I want wi-fi works on GOOD internet speed, not < 100 mbps

During the test no one download anything. I also tried 2.5ghz wi-fi and 5ghz (2.5 is a way worse - its lik 40-50 mbps)

4 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Artur Miasnikov,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Does your computer has a 1Gbps network adapter? 

Please confirm if your internet speed is indeed 500Mbps in your NOS Client Area.

Thank you 

It was okey like 2 weeks ago, the speed was 250-400 mbps. But now it is always 100mbps or lower

screen from the private area

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

You must do the speedtest with cable. You can also try to do this speedtest in another equipment and compare the results. Only condition in wifi is that you are near the router.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Artur Miasnikov,

Thank you for your feedback. 

@Guimas gave some good suggestions regarding this matter.

We recommend you doing a factory reset on the router and testing the speed again.

If the situation persists, please do a diagnose through the App NOS an share with us the result. 

Thank you

Comentário