Header
Pergunta

How to subscribe to "Internet Fixa pronta usar"

Bom dia, I bought this https://www.nos.pt/particulares/internet/internet-fixa/Paginas/internet-fixa-pronta-a-usar.aspx 

and now I’m literally stuck because, what they say here isn’t true, the web page that open doesn’t work at all nothing is clickable, it is just a non usable web page. Also I didn’t receive any envelope with the sim card, the simcard is already in.

Here is an image of it.. you can’t DO ANYTHING.

I don’t want to call a phone number that will make me pay because I have a foreigner provider and it might cost more than usual. 

I just would like to subscribe to this https://www.nos.pt/particulares/internet/internet-fixa/Paginas/internet-fixa-pronta-a-usar.aspx Why is that so complicated ? And why everything is so broken and full of flaws ? It’s sad.

I’ve been trying to reach NOS many times with the “No ligamos gratis” but they redirect me 20X times, sometimes they say Hola then they hang up…

I’m not speaking portuguese at all, it is a real nightmare. 

EmEntão comprei este https://www.nos.pt/particulares/internet/internet-fixa/Paginas/internet-fixa-pronta-a-usar.aspxe agora estou literalmente preso porque, o que eles dizem aqui não é verdade, a página da web que abre não funciona nada é clicável. Também não recebi nenhum envelope com o cartão SIM, o cartão SIM já está nele.Não quero ligar para um número de telefone que me faça pagar porque tenho um provedor estrangeiro e pode custar mais do que o normal.Gostaria apenas de me inscrever neste https://www.nos.pt/particulares/internet/internet-fixa/Paginas/internet-fixa-pronta-a-usar.aspx Por que é tão complicado? E por que tudo está tão quebrado e cheio de falhas? É triste.Tenho tentado muitas vezes contactar a NOS com o “No ligamos gratis” mas redireccionam-me 20X vezes, às vezes dizem Hola e depois desligam…Eu não estou falando português, é um verdadeiro pesadelo.Em

Obrigado

13 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

The first thing to do is to insert postal code for service availability. Then if ok, touch on top of the page in “aderir” and check availability for the router on the shop you want. Then follow the steps. I think this is fixed internet based on the mobile network so make sure that the mobile network, where you want to use the service, is really fast. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @It's hard to subscribe,

Thank you for your message. We’ll help you.

@atcrs also gave a good help. 🙂

After receiving the router, just connect it to a power source. When connecting a device to the router, a pop-up page should appear where you just need to choose the internet tariff that you want for the service. 

If any question occurs during the process, please let us know.

Thank you

Hello @It's hard to subscribe,

Thank you for your message. We’ll help you.

@atcrs also gave a good help. 🙂

After receiving the router, just connect it to a power source. When connecting a device to the router, a pop-up page should appear where you just need to choose the internet tariff that you want for the service. 

If any question occurs during the process, please let us know.

Thank you

Hello Joao,

This page doesn’t work at all when she pop up. It is a broken page like I said previously, I cannot clic anywhere on it. 🙂 Thanks for trying to help.

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

What browser are you using? Try Edge, or Chrome for example. You should see everything in the page.

What browser are you using? Try Edge, or Chrome for example. You should see everything in the page.

I tried on 4 different browser, so no code error and also on different computers. All the same.

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

O tried on iPhone safari. When you press the link you provided in the first message you should have NOS internet pronta a usar “aderir” in green ?

O tried on iPhone safari. When you press the link you provided in the first message you should have NOS internet pronta a usar “aderir” in green ?

Ok I will try on a phone :) 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for your feedback. @atcrs gave a good help.

If the situation persists please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile, with your NOS costumer number. We’ll assist you in this matter.

Thank you 

Ok I will try on a phone :) 

Doesn’t work neither :( 

Thank you for your feedback. @atcrs gave a good help.

If the situation persists please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile, with your NOS costumer number. We’ll assist you in this matter.

Thank you 

Ok I will do ! Because honestly it’s getting exhausting, I can’t even work because of that this morning my 4G mobile provider from my country is crashing and If I had this box working It would resolve it all. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

We apologize for the inconvenient. 

We’ve received your private message, and will reply to it as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your understanding

We apologize for the inconvenient. 

We’ve received your private message, and will reply to it as soon as possible. 

I will go to M.E.O. It has been since  2 or even 3 weeks I’ve been trying to subscribe, it’s insane. The person that was supposed to take me in charge answer once every 2 days and I’m running out of Data with my provider and because of your low and broken services I will not be able to work next week. My friend told me that MEO is doing also this box 4G service with unlimited data for 30€ I will go there since NOS is a complete mess. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

We apologize for the situation.

We’ve replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. 

Comentário