Header
Respondido

How to access the router configuration?

Boa tarde,

I'm a new NOS customer and I'm trying to understand how to configure my router to access more advanced options (I have a Netgear Nighthawk and I want to disable the wireless on the NOS router).

I tried accessing "192.168.1.1" address but it says "404 Page Not Found". I also tried http://aminhanet.nos.pt but it says "O seu pacote cliente não permite aceder a este serviço. Para mais informação selecione aqui." and I cannot understand what I'm doing wrong.

Could anyone please be kind enough to provide me with some guidance on how to make this page available for my account?

Muito obrigado para a sua ajuda!
Pierre.
icon

Melhor resposta por Jose Rodrigues 5 October 2018, 18:06

Ver pergunta inicial

10 Comentários

Reputação 2
Crachá
Hi!
Wich NOS router do you have?
Reputação 7
Crachá +5
Good morning, in order to access the router you must have your services registered in the Client Area. You should also check your Client Area if the Router already appears on the Internet / Equipment. If everything is in order and you can not access the Router, and because you are a new customer, you should wait a few more days for the service to become available
@Luis Mirao Thank you for helping. The router is the big black thing with a blue light on the top. It also came with a TV router but I'm not using it and I don't plan to.

@Jose Rodrigues thank you for your help, maybe the following information will help to understand what I'm not doing right:

How could I register the equipment? In my customer area, I can see a menu like this:

I tried clicking around but I havn't found any relevant area to register anything. For example, if I try to verify my connection it says (I think) that I'm not connected using my NOS connection. But I am:

I also tried to go to the "outstanding requests" but I don't see any pending:

Is it something I'm doing wrong?
Thanks for your help!
PIerre.
Reputação 7
Crachá +5
Boa tarde, a NOS está utilizando vários Router, o último é o Power Router 4.0 cujo endereço para entrar é (https://aminhanet.nos.pt/)e os códigos são os que utiliza na sua àrea de cliente, depois tem os mais antigos cujo endereço é 192.168.1.1 e os códigos são utilizador home password zonnet. Como é um novo cliente pode acontecer que os serviços não estejam ainda disponibilizados. Contudo, para que possa aceder ao Router é necessário que tenha os seus serviços registados na Área de Cliente. Também pode verificar se na Sua Área de Cliente em Internet/equipamentos já aparece o Router. Good afternoon, NOS is using several Routers, the last is the Power Router 4.0 whose address to enter is (https://aminhanet.nos.pt/) and the codes are the ones that you use in your client area, then you have the oldest addresses whose address is 192.168.1.1 and the codes are user password zonnet home. As a new customer it may happen that services are not yet available. However, in order to access the Router it is necessary that you have your services registered in the Client Area. You can also check if your Router already appears in your Internet / Equipment Client Area.
Os Meus Serviços Resumo
Televisão
Internet Fixa
Telefone
Informação da conta
Faturas e pagamentos
Pedidos
Notificações Gerir utilizadores
Gerir apps NOS
Registos pendentes
Registar serviços
Fórum NOS Ajuda
Contacte-nos
@Jose Rodrigues I'm not sure you understand my problem - I know I have to register the router. I am asking how... After how long should I be able to do that and not be considered a "new customer"?
Reputação 7
Crachá +5
From what I've been seeing here, after the installation, it may take 1 or 2 weeks to access the Router. But in order to get the most out of your doubts, you should call the 16990 technical assistance free call and put the question to an operator.
Reputação 7
Crachá +5
In your Client Area You must click My Services then click Manage Service and you will see if the services you have are registered there. Then write here if your services are registered there. Thank you. Until now
Reputação 7
Crachá +5
Welcome to Fórum NOS, @Pierre Martin. :)

The community was a great help. 🙂 For any technical support you must call us, so we can help you overcome any difficulties that you might have. Check the available support lines here.
Reputação 6
Crachá +1
It's so stupid but it's the reality in this ISP.
You don't have local access to your Router.
" it may take 1 or 2 weeks to access the Router" :? 😃
I solved this problem by registering the TV package in the customer area... Yes, the TV package. There is clearly a semantic problem with things in NOS admin interface, especially when you're like us and you don't even use or plug the TV box.

Comentário