Header
Pergunta

How do I contact you about joining when I don't have a portuguese phone number and am not in the country

Hi there, I am hoping someone can help. I am in Ireland and trying to set up Fiber for my house in Vale do Garrao, Almancil. I have checked the last time I was in Portugal and NOS do have Fiber in the area. I will be back early next month and I am trying to order a package to have it installed when I am there. I can’t find a way to contact NOS as the call me back feature only allows Portugues numbers, which I do not have, and the online form that I filled out keeps telling me it can’t validate my query.

Anyone any solutions?

3 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +4

Hi there, I am hoping someone can help. I am in Ireland and trying to set up Fiber for my house in Vale do Garrao, Almancil. I have checked the last time I was in Portugal and NOS do have Fiber in the area. I will be back early next month and I am trying to order a package to have it installed when I am there. I can’t find a way to contact NOS as the call me back feature only allows Portugues numbers, which I do not have, and the online form that I filled out keeps telling me it can’t validate my query.

Anyone any solutions?

Send a private message to the mods to @Fórum,  saying what you want, and maybe they can help you

Thank you :slight_smile:

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @Tara Beattie,

Thank you for your message. We’re going to reply as soon as we can.

Comentário