Skip to main content

help I wish to cancel my contract for fixed internet...contact started 2014...my customer no is xxxxxxxxxxx  NIFxxxxxxxxxxx ...I have completed form Formulario de denuncia...to be posted to NOS Apartado 52111 EC Campo Grande ….1721-501 Lisbon...Is this all I need to do ??

Many thanks….Not in Portugal and unlikely to return because of health reasons….Michael Forster

help I wish to cancel my contract for fixed internet...contact started 2014...my customer no is 1.56332422  NIF 283279184...I have completed form Formulario de denuncia...to be posted to NOS Apartado 52111 EC Campo Grande ….1721-501 Lisbon...Is this all I need to do ??

Many thanks….Not in Portugal and unlikely to return because of health reasons….Michael Forster

Go to NOS website, go to “pedidos”, “criar novo pedido”, “cessação contratual”. But, you need to return the NOS box, router, etc

Hello @michael forster,

@Vmmsilva gave a good help regarding this matter.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile, with your personal information.

Thank you

hi my customer ref is 1.xxxxxxxx  Nif 2xxxxxxxxx  address Campismo Alvor Portimao 8500-083...Michael John Forster...May Fatura ref FT202117/48167

Hope this is enough  many thanks

Hello @michael forster,

We suggest that you do not put your data in public, only in this way can we safeguard it. To send us a private message, click username @Fórum and then press the "send message" option.

Thank you

Comentário