Header

Question on second sim card

Ola!! I have been in Nos colombo outlet yesterday for changing my billing address. During that session,  I was offered instantly with a second sim card for my existing unlimited plan (portable on a small router). So, I got to be sure whether it will have same data limit and speed and he replied back with yes without having to spend any further expense for the second one. I agreed to that offer. But now, it seems to be different than I was told and getting confused on if the guy has changed my previous unlimited plan without my consent or gave me wrong information about the offer. Can anyone assist with that if you knew anything else? 

3 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @EIBAD

Let us help you! :blush:
For this, we ask that you send us a private message with your NOS customer number or the taxpayer number of the holder to the @Fórum, please.

Thank you

Hello @EIBAD

Let us help you! :blush:
For this, we ask that you send us a private message with your NOS customer number or the taxpayer number of the holder to the @Fórum, please.

Thank you

You could track my internet id through this TIN number 294604685. I was told absolutely wrong about the offer and I did not want to ditch my existing unlimited plan. Because of that guy, my pack seems to be gone away. I can no longer use my above 30gig on my first sim. this has been absolutely a disaster. 

Ruben Rodriguez was the guy who gave me the wrong information about having second sim card without charging any extra bill in total than the existing plan value. I have been offered by him at NOS support center at Colombo shop. Being doubtful at that time, I wrote down in a paper (Sim1+ sim2) and asked him whether it will be 15+15=30 Euro in total for both sim? He then said, in total it will stand as 15.36 (as it was before). So, I got to be sure there will be no extra charges applied for 2nd card. He also told me that both card will have same speed with unlimited data but later I found that 2nd is bound to under 30 Gigs for max. So, I wasn't wrong hearing such lucrative offer but it was obvious to think he was deceptive to trick me out with false information to grab offer. Was it just part of his selling strategy? I never wanted to throw off my previous data plan. Even now, I will better stick to previous plan instead of having such a messy plan. Otherwise, I will turn off the service forever and very unlikely to comeback. Being with NOS for more than 2 yrs they have given me shocking surprise with such loyalty. Totally unexpected though!!

Comentário