Header
Pergunta

NOS e entrega com DPD

On 14-04-2021 I bought an internet card, 15 dias, online with the order number D0IGRL70LW.The shipping allowance at NOS is since 15/04 at 22:28 :Expedido. The shipping allowance at DPD ,096951324116688 is since 2021/04/15 20:53  : Entrada em armazém .To this day I have not received the card.How can you help me? Thanks M.Ballier

8 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Welcome to Fórum NOS @M.R.Ballier

We ask that you send us a message with the customer number associated with the purchase to the @Fórum, please. We will check your situation.

Thank you

Hello,

I only received this number:O código da encomenda é o D0IGRL70LW.
Thanks M.Ballier
Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello,

Thanks M.Ballier

Boa tarde, a sua encomenda pode ser seguida através do site: https://www.nos.pt/particulares/loja/Pages/pesquisa-encomendas.aspx/

Neste momento o estado é este:

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Boa tarde @M.R.Ballier,

O @Jose Rodrigues deu uma boa ajuda. :slight_smile:

Se precisar de alguma informação adicional, contacte-nos, estamos sempre disponíveis para ajudar.

Obrigado

Welcome to Fórum NOS @M.R.Ballier

We ask that you send us a message with the customer number associated with the purchase to the @Fórum, please. We will check your situation.

Thank you

Thanks M.Ballier
Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @M.R.Ballier

We appreciate your feedback.
We ask that you send us the private taxpayer number associated with the order in question, please.

Obrigada 

Hello,

I've been waiting again for 2 weeks.I paid 15 € but got NOTHING for it.That is very bad service.

Regards
M.Ballier

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello,

I've been waiting again for 2 weeks.I paid 15 € but got NOTHING for it.That is very bad service.

Regards
M.Ballier

Boa tarde, 

Pesquisar outra encomenda

Nº de encomenda

D0IGRL70LW

Data encomenda

14-04-2021

Previsão de disponibilidade

16-04-2021

img-transportadora-chronopost.png

Contactar empresa

a survey sends for contact with the company, as the forum modifier @Ana P.  suggested has your number associated with the order already been sent to the @Fórum ?

Comentário