Header
Respondido

How to deal when NOS trying to SCAM me for money 385 eur?

I moved abroad and closed my contract. When closing contract I showed my proof of moving abroad and they canceled it with no problems. Nobody told me about fees or charges. They said that I paid everything, I shouldn’t pay and everything is ok. 
It is 1.5 months after cancelation of my contract and NOS started to send me crazy bills to my email. They want me to pay 385.53 EUR and I don’t have direct contact to ask for clarification… I don’t have a card with my NOS number, so I can’t login to the account. I’m in UK so I can’t come to NOS shop and talk with somebody, and finally I don’t know Portuguese language and when I call on the line, there is only Portuguese language and I can’t understand what button should I press to talk with person. Awful!

If somebody from NOS is reading this, write me to **************@gmail.com and explain why do you send me this crazy bill! 

I strongly recommend everyone to avoid NOS and never use their services.

icon

Melhor resposta por João H. 10 April 2023, 22:35

Ver pergunta inicial

6 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Mykyta Barsukov,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist on solving this matter.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer number or taxpayer number.

Thank you 

Reputação 7
Crachá

I moved abroad and closed my contract. When closing contract I showed my proof of moving abroad and they canceled it with no problems. Nobody told me about fees or charges. They said that I paid everything, I shouldn’t pay and everything is ok. 
It is 1.5 months after cancelation of my contract and NOS started to send me crazy bills to my email. They want me to pay 385.53 EUR and I don’t have direct contact to ask for clarification… I don’t have a card with my NOS number, so I can’t login to the account. I’m in UK so I can’t come to NOS shop and talk with somebody, and finally I don’t know Portuguese language and when I call on the line, there is only Portuguese language and I can’t understand what button should I press to talk with person. Awful!

If somebody from NOS is reading this, write me to **************@gmail.com and explain why do you send me this crazy bill! 

I strongly recommend everyone to avoid NOS and never use their services.

They send that bill for two basic reasons, first you had a “fidelization” period ( a very portuguese stupid thing I believe ) and second NOS dont really like to comply with law when people move aboard.
Write on online complaint book:
https://www.livroreclamacoes.pt/Pedido/Reclamacao

And forget it, its just corporate stupidity, very usual with NOS.​​​​

Summary how I made NOS to correct my bill and how terrible they are:

• 5-10 different support managers weren’t able to resolve my problem
  • They said that they don’t have my proof of relocation. However I provided it in Cascais shopping centre
  • They asked to send proof of relocation via messenger… Very weird as far as email if an official channel of communication
  • After receiving my proof of relocation they continue trying to SCAM me for money and tried to convince that I have to pay this bill even though opposite thing is in contract!
  • I said that I’ll sue them and only after it they resent me the bill and said that it’s only 18 EUR I have to pay, not 385 now

Don’t try do be kind with this people!!! Just sue them if they try to SCAM you they way they tried to SCAM me.

I hope that it helps someone to avoid scam, save money and time.

Happiness and good luck to everyone! 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Mykyta Barsukov,

Thank you for your feedback regarding this matter.

Please tell us if anyone gave you an email or opened a request so you could send the proof of relocation online. 

Let us know if there is anything we can help with.

Thank you

Patricia said that the only thing required is to send it via messenger and then I received updated bill. Find screenshot of Messenger chat with NOS below.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Mykyta Barsukov,

Thank you for your feedback. 

From what we understand, you’ve solved this matter with the facebook team, correct? 

Please let us know if there is anything we can further assist you with.

Thank you 

Comentário