Header

How can i cancel a request to transfer my mobile numbers?

Hi there, I am a NOS client who almost transferred to Vodafone but luckily changed his mind to stay with NOS 🙂 During my free trial contract with Vodafone, I signed a paper for requesting the transfer of my mobile numbers to Vodafone, BUT, since I am staying with NOS, I would like to cancel the request to transfer the mobile numbers and would like to keep them with NOS. Despite canceling my contract with Vodafone, they still sent an SMS to me with the following message: 

Informamos que foi enviado o pedido de desativacao para o seu antigo operador por carta registada. Apos a rececao da carta, o seu antigo operador, tem 5 dias uteis para confirmar o cancelamento. Para mais informacao consulte o email que lhe enviamos (caso tenha indicado o seu endereco).

Anyone knows how I can cancel the transfer request and make sure my numbers stay with NOS? Thanks!

3 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Chris H,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you

THanks @João H.  I wrote you guys there with my customer number and hope we can have this resolved soon before my numbers get canceled by mistake :)

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Chris H,

Thank you for your feedback.

We’ve received you message and will reply to it as soon as possible.

Thank you

Comentário