Header
Pergunta

frustration

Hi, I have been trying to contact NOS for over a week, I have sent several messages on my private page but no one has responded. I am no longer in portugal and the contact number for over seas is a series of options to which no one actually answers. My friend has visited the store several times on my  behalf and each time is given different information. I got one call as result of this  but the information given was not accepted by the staff in the store when I carried out their instructions. I need someone to contact me and tell me how to cancel my phone  as I am no longer in Portugalor where I can find the cancellation form as its not on your site.

10 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @philm,

Welcome to Fórum NOS.

We’re sorry for the delay of our response.

We’ll reply to your private message as soon as possible.

Thank you

when will i get a response and no one is responding to anything!

all i am getting is a computer generated response. This delay is causing me a lot of problems and I hope I will not be charged because of a failure on the part of NOS to respond!

so I got a call, it rang twice- not even enough time to get the phone out of my pocket! They are now saying the request is closed for the 3rd time!!! I have called several numbers and after going through different options, you cut me off. The overseas number is no good . How can I contact you. This is the most difficult challenge i have ever experienced for such a simple task. DO you deliberately try to make life diffficult?  

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@philm 

Good afternoon, the moderators of the Forum are working to be able to answer your question, since there is a difficulty in internal contacts due to the situation, it may take a little longer to answer, you must wait.Kind Regards

so day 12 of trying to contact NOS and cancel phone contracts. DO I assume that this is a totally impossible task? or does anyone answer the phone or emails. I don’t understand why you make things so difficult . I do hope you will not try and charge for a contract that I don.t want and is only connected because you wont terminate it.  I might just remove the SIm if you dont’ respond!!

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

@philm,

We’ll reply to your message as soon as we can. We’re sorry for the delay.

Thank you

so still no response ! perhaps its best to give up?

I am contacting you on a daily basis. No response since March. I do not know what to do any more

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Olá @philm

We will reply to your message as soon as possible. 

Thank you

Comentário