Header
Pergunta

Free TV voucher?

Anyone can advise on how I get the free tv which is due? Struggling for weeks now. Have finally got voucher code which seems to need redeeming through NOS web or my account but can’t see where. Have asked but fed up not getting a full detail reply to all the questions. Not helped that web and App don’t have any other language options. 

4 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Good morning, the voucher must be redeemed at NOS online store. Make the purchase of the TV and then enter the code. https://www.nos.pt/particulares/loja-equipamentos/pages/details.aspx?p=34120&content=equipamentos 

At last after so many messages I’ve got the info I need!! :slight_smile:  Thank you. Order placed, discount received of €130, only problem now is, as it’s taken weeks to get this information and this far, delivery is on day we fly back to UK and if I delay delivery (if that’s an option and I could easily/even find out how) the voucher would expire by time we got back to Portugal. :thinking:

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

At last after so many messages I’ve got the info I need!! :slight_smile:  Thank you. Order placed, discount received of €130, only problem now is, as it’s taken weeks to get this information and this far, delivery is on day we fly back to UK and if I delay delivery (if that’s an option and I could easily/even find out how) the voucher would expire by time we got back to Portugal. :thinking:

It is possible to buy the TV and discount the voucher at a Physical Store, as long as the TV is available at the Physical Store. In this case, it is advisable that if you can, ask at a NOS store near you, if there is availability of that device and if so, you can purchase it, but at this moment, the TV is not available for sale at the Fisica store. On this site https://www.nos.pt/particulares/loja-equipamentos/Pages/store.aspx#!?Filter=~(ProductType~'TV)&content=equipamentos you can find other TVs.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @GRAHAM NEVILLE HARBORD e @Jose Rodrigues
@GRAHAM NEVILLE HARBORD, o @Jose Rodrigues gave a good help!
However, in order to help us, we ask that you send us a private message with your NOS customer number to @Fórum, please.

Thank You

Comentário