Header
Respondido

Early termination of contract

Hi, 

I would like to cancel my contract with NOS (internet TV and mobile) because I am moving outside of Portugal. Unfortunately, the firm period of the contract is finishing in 12 months. And as moving outside of the country is not a sufficient reason of early termination, I'll have to pay a fee

My main problem is that I called many times to understand how to stop the contract but every time I have a different answer. One time I have to send an letter, then they told me I have to go to a shop and finally I have to send a fax. I do not have a fax!

Can anyone send me the official procedure (written) to close this contract?

Thank you in advance. 

icon

Melhor resposta por Jose Rodrigues 17 February 2021, 15:35

Ver pergunta inicial

2 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hi, 

I would like to cancel my contract with NOS (internet TV and mobile) because I am moving outside of Portugal. Unfortunately, the firm period of the contract is finishing in 12 months. And as moving outside of the country is not a sufficient reason of early termination, I'll have to pay a fee…

My main problem is that I called many times to understand how to stop the contract but every time I have a different answer. One time I have to send an letter, then they told me I have to go to a shop and finally I have to send a fax. I do not have a fax!

Can anyone send me the official procedure (written) to close this contract?

Thank you in advance. 

Good afternoon, it seems that the best thing to do is to accept the help of the moderation of the Forum that is available to help, send your number of NOS customer to the profile @Fórum  by private message expressing your willingness to terminate even assuming compensation for early termination and wait to be contacted. early termination and wait to be contacted.
Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Romain LQ and @Jose Rodrigues

@Romain LQ, in order to help, please send us a private message with your customer number to @Fórum, please.

Thank you

Comentário