Skip to main content

I have been trying to cancel my NOS mobile internet plan for the last month, to not avail. I visited the NOS shop physically, but they said that I would have to cancel over the phone. I called them, spent 30 minutes on the line with a customer service representative who insisted on us doing diagnostics, even though I told him I wanted to cancel the contract. Following this, he put me on hold for another 5 minutes to speak to English technical advisors, but obviously, none were available. He said they would call me back in 2-3 business days, which they didn’t. 

Now, because of this, my bill keeps adding up and increasing because I haven’t paid it. I haven’t even turned on the box all month, except for when I was performing the diagnostic with the representative. This is a bit ridiculous. I want to cancel the contract, no discussion. 

Hello @Amy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you on this matter.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you 

Seeing as things are only done when publically complaining: 

It has been nearly two weeks since I posted on here asking to cancel my account IMMEDIATELY. I still haven’t had contact, or when I did, the customer service representative did not speak English and they said they would call back with an English-speaking representaive, but they never do. I’d also like to point out that I visited in store, in Faro, but they could not cancel my account there.

Today, I was charged 32€ for a service that I haven’t used in the past two months. NOS employees can check my data usage in this time, and confirm. I expect a refund for this and an IMMEDIATE cancellation of my account. 

Hello @Amy,

We apologize for this situation.

We’re helping analise this matter and will reply to your private message as soon as possible.

Thank you

Comentário