Header

BILLED FOR EQUIPMENT NEVER HAD

Cliente Number C*******

I ended with NOS 3 Months ago , After I took back the router to the NOS store, they gave me a paper saying Everything was in order and in time, before the necessary Date to return the equipment. now they sent me a bill for 75 euros saying I have to return equipment.

they Dont answer the Phone, the store where I returned it, said I am right, I returned it and they gave me a proof of return paper, But they said I have to call the NOS number to explain this. Nobody answers the phone.

Is there any email where I can contact the nos customer support

john fitzgerald

6 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @John Gerard Fitzgerald,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you in this issue.

Do you have the proof of return in your possession? 

If you do, can you share it here with us, redacting any personal information.

Thank you 

Good Afternoon

Thanks for your message. I attach the paper showing I took the router back

let me know if this is okay? As I said, the people in the Nos store said this was enough proof.

Let me know?

thank you

John

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for your feedback.

The document you shared with us is the proof of return regarding the internet router.

The equipment you are being charged for is the TV Box. Did you also returned this equipment in the same store? 

Thank you 

@João H. 

I never had a TV Box in my house. When I signed up for the NOS offer , I had a package that offered Satelite Internet and TV. I paid every month for the Package as it was an offer, but I nver had or used a Tv and did not have a TV Box.  I am sure this can be verified by NOS. I also told the store people this when I returned the Router and they said thats ok.

John

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for your feedback.

After analyzing this matter we’ve seen where the issue was. We’ve credited the amount referring to the box,  voiding the payment due. 

You’ll receive this information and documentation in your email within the next 24h to 48h.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always available to assist. 

Thank you 

Many thanks for your help joao

Much appreciated 

John

Comentário