Skip to main content

How do I cancel Video Club

Good morning, you must change your PIN

• Mário P. 

• Gestor da comunidade
  • 25535 comentário
1 year agoGood afternoon everybody, The Purchase PIN or Parental Control PIN are features that allow you to easily and safely restrict access to some features of your box, such as blocking some channels for younger children or the possibility of purchasing films in the video club , through your Iris or UMA box.In this article we explain how you can change the Purchase PIN or Parental Control PIN of your BOX Iris or UMA in the Customer Area.Thanks

Hello @Edward Wheatley

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your tax number .

Best Regards,

How do I to send a private message to the forum

Good evening, simply click on @Fórum and then on enviar mensagem privada.

Mario  P

I try to use the @forum private message format. The text does not does not function as it does here. When I type the text goes in the opposite direction to this and flashes on and off disappears

All I wish to Know is I have a free year of  “Pack Canais Extra + NOS Studios” will it cancel on the 9/92024 with no further payment taken  or will it roll over to another year which I do not want. I do not use it

I have had enough of contacting FORUMS  and would like some real customer service from a person. The NOS shop / Loja in the Forum Castelo Branco is a joke,  so I will not go there. If I could I would leave NOS tomorrow and return to MEO I would.

Will I get a straight answer to will my “PACK CANAIS EXTRA + NOS STUDIO cancel on the 09/09/2024 or do I have to cancel it.

Thank You

1. Wheatley

Free year of pack canais extra ? never heard of it. it must be permanent. If you wanna test it out try to cancel it on your customer area ou box, if you cant its because either its permanent or at least no charges will be made after that

Good morning, after all your question has nothing to do with the video club, when you ask a wrong question, you also receive a wrong answer, correct? 
When clicking on @Fórum , then click on SEND MESSAGE  

So you cannot type in the @forum message box. You type the message here then copy and paste the message into “@forum”. What a strange idea.

Great customer service.

Hello,

Thank you for your message @Edward Wheatley and feedback. We do not replicate the situation you described, please try using a different we browser.

We’ve received your private message and will reply to it as soon as possible.

Thank you

Comentário