Header

TV Box & Router

Hello,

I do want to give back my TV Box and router but I don’t want to cancel the contract.

How to proceed?

Many Thanks

10 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

If you are giving the equipments .. its on the basis you are canceling the contract … else .. why would you give the equipments back ??

there could be several reasons, which are not related to cancel the contract.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Well you cant unless you cancel or change it

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello, @T Mat.

Welcome to the NOS Forum. 😊

Please help us understand why you want to return the equipment without canceling the contract.

Thank you

Hello, @T Mat.

Welcome to the NOS Forum. 😊

Please help us understand why you want to return the equipment without canceling the contract.

Thank you

Hello João,

Thank you for your message :)

We will travel in Portugal and Europe, but would like to keep our phone numbers until I can cancel the contract. In March the period of 2 years will end, but I’m not sure if we will be in Portugal at that moment to return the router and the TV box.

Therefore, I would like to give it back before we leave to avoid any penalty fees etc…

Could you please advise?

Many Thanks

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thanks for helping us understand what you want, @T Mat.

If you want to cancel the contract at the end of the binding period, you must formalize your request in writing and return the equipment. However, it isn’t possible to return it while the contract is active. If you have a binding contract until March and request cancellation now, you will have to pay the amount of the breach of contract.

Are your phone numbers part of the NOS contract? You can remove them from the contract and activate a tariff on each number to suit your needs.

Thank you

Thanks for your swift reply!

Yes, both phone numbers are part of the NOS contract. If there isn’t any other option, I might cancel everything. 

Do you know what the penalty fees are?

Many Thanks

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

We will help you in this situation, @T Mat.

Just send us a private message to the @Fórum  profile, with your NOS Costumer Number, please.

Thank you for your understanding

sent the message with the client number

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

We have received your message, @T Mat.

We will reply as soon as possible.

Thank you

Comentário