Header
Respondido

Problema em obter um cartão NOS

Good afternoon, can't get a nosh card. There is an error in the app and in my personal cabinet on the website. I contacted NOS store, but they couldn't help me and referred me to support. What do I need to do to get a NOS card?

Thank you!
P.S. I don't speak Portuguese. The support phone line does not offer English. I use a translator to write to support.

Boa tarde, não consigo obter um cartão NOS. Há um erro na aplicação e no meu gabinete pessoal no site. Contactei a loja NOS, mas não me conseguiram ajudar e encaminharam-me para o suporte. O que é que tenho de fazer para obter um cartão NOS?

Obrigado!
P.S. Eu não falo português. A linha telefónica de apoio não oferece inglês. 

icon

Melhor resposta por Artem Kulish 9 August 2023, 13:50

Ver pergunta inicial

10 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Good afternoon @Artem KulishWelcome to the Fórum NOS. 

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS costumer number.

Best regards, 

Thank you @Mário P. !

Didn’t find my customer number. Sent my NOS mobile number to @Fórum 

Hope it will help.

Best regards

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Side note: The support phone line does have an english speaking hotline

@Guimas For some reason first try it was option to chhose english, but 3 times after each time only portugese. I called 931699000 and 16990 with same result. What have I done wrong?

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

@Guimas For some reason first try it was option to chhose english, but 3 times after each time only portugese. I called 931699000 and 16990 with same result. What have I done wrong?

They must redirect the call when you get to an agent

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

We confirm receipt of your message, @Artem Kulish 
We will respond as quickly as possible.

Best Regards,

Hi guys,

any update regarding to my problem? I’m still waiting for solution.

Thank you.

BR, Artem

@Mário P. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

We apologize for the delay in our response.
We will respond as quickly as possible, @Artem Kulish
Best Regards, 

Now I can see my “cartao NOS” in my account. More motivation to go to NOS cinema with my family.😁 Thank you for help guys!👍 Obrigado

@Mário P. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Artem Kulish,

We appreciate your feedback. 😊

Let us know if there’s anything we can further assist you with, we’re always available to help.

Hope you enjoy the best of the big screen in the company of the NOS Cinemas.

Thank you

Comentário