Header
Pergunta

Internet services not shown

Sorry but I only speak English. 

Recently I check my client area but I didn't find my internet associated in my area cliente. 

How to add internet in services to pay the bill next month directly from area cliente but till right now I don't see anything in my area cliente

*********** client number.

4 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

If you do not have services registered, you need to register them. it says “ associar serviços”.

But you might need a portuguese number to do it. ( Cartão de cidadão ). If you did not register any when you made the contract you wont be able to register the services. Contact support 16990

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Davinder kumar,

Thank you for your message. We’ll assist you.

For a detailed guide on how to register your services in Área de Cliente NOS, please consult the article below. 

If you have any questions, please let us know. 

Thank you

Actually i don't want to add any associated services I only want to see my existed internet service in my client area but when I log in my client area it doesn't show any service. Like when I log in it has to appeared my internet wifi connection but it only shows that "you want to add associated services" now what can I do? 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Davinder kumar,

Thank you for your message.

For you to be able to see your internet service in your client area, you first need to register them. 

If you have any questions, please let us know. 

Thank you

Comentário