Skip to main content

Email id to contact NOS Support cc NOS CEO Miguel Almeida

Please provide a direct email id to contact NOS support.

The support phone line is a gigantic waste of time and provides no value. It is incomprenhisble that a company making 403 Million EUR in the first Quarter alone (link to earnings report), does not have a contact email id, this to me shows how far away the senior management is away from ground realities.

To the forum person whose job it is to respond to these forum messages, please do not point me to the NOS cliente area (which does not have an email option) or the help line as this do not work. Step up to your responsibility, escalate to whoever is the decison maker and please provide a simple email id to which I can email my doubt and get an answer instead of making me jump through so many hoops. A simple search on this forum shows many people getting frustrated with this simple easy to plug lacuna in your services, but instead of answering them, youll seem to doubling down on maintaining a monopoly, especially with this unethical “ fidelização ” option. I and every single person who is a customer recognizes and abhors this approach of simply not caring about your customers because you are “too big to be bothered” but if you continue to take your customers like this for granted, the end is inevitable.

7 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Frederick Fernandes,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your feedback is very important to us.

An e-mail address for the purpose in cause is not available. We’re always available to help in any matter here, at Fórum NOS.

Share with us the issue or difficulty you’re experiencing, and we’ll assist in addressing it.

Thank you 

Is my feedback important? Really? because it looks like you completely ignored it while pushing the company line, which is kind of expected. Once again, your are Q1 430 million eur company and you dont have an email? that shows how important our feedback is. Do you see the disconnect? I am not trying to be difficult here, but am sharing my frustration, your support number does not work, visiting your shops is basically people telling me to call the non working support number, messaging my kids phone number on a public forum is a gross invasion of privacy…..how is not having a simple support email id possible in the year 2024?

I need an email to report my issues with NOS Services, it entails unblocking my childs phone number, which due to privacy concerns I do not want to share it on a public forum.

Do you have a managers email id or some decision maker who can actually help ?

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for your feedback. 

You’re correct, it is not advised to share personal data on public platforms, that is why we only asked you to detailed the issue, so we can better assist on addressing it.

From what we can understand you have a phone number that is currently unable to do or receive communications, is that correct? 

Is this phone a pre-paid or post-paid service? 

If is a post-payed service, you can send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with the cellphone number, and taxpayer number associated with it, so we can analyze its state. 

We’ll assist you on solving this matter. 

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Its not really viable to have an email for support. For every situation you have the hotline, even english speaking.  It is what it is.

“It is what it is” the 5 words which shows us why change in corporate cultures is so hard, leading to customer frustration…..you are a multi million euro company and cannot hire people to monitor emails? that is not “it is what it is” but is a cop out of the worst kind…..please help instead of saying you ar going to help.

Hello Joao, I have sent the message to the private @Fórum i hope it works if not please feel free to call me on 91******22 any time to resolve this.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for your feedback. 

We’ve received your private message and will reply to it as soon as possible.
Personal information was redacted from your comment for your protection. 

Thank you

Comentário