Skip to main content

change my address

My name is Baljit Singh niff 2xxxxxxx9 please change my address New address is address is  Rua doctor manual eusebio 

6 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

https://www.nos.pt/pacotes/mudar-de-casa?accordionid=ui-id-1 - read everything here.

There is also a button that says:” Liguem-me grátis. “ Click here to be contacted

Also edit your post since you published private information for everyone to see.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

My name is Baljit Singh niff 2XXXXXXXXXXXXXX please change my address New address is address is  Rua doxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Good afternoon, if you want to change your billing address, you should send your customer number and taxpayer number associated with your contract via private message to the @Fórum  profile indicating the correct new billing address so that moderation can give your help.

It should be Rua  Doutor Manuel Eusébio and not Manual
Reputação 7

Hello @Baljitsingh44,

For your information I already reported your post so the community managers remove ASAP you private information because this website is public and it is no longer possible to edit.

Thank you.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

We appreciate the help of @Jorge C, @Guimas  and @Jose Rodrigues 

We have edited your comment to conceal your personal data and suggest that you refrain from sharing it publicly. Please let us know if the address is complete, that is, does it not include a door number? Your request for address correction is under review. It has been registered with the number 000151658471.

Best Regards, 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

We appreciate the help of @Jorge C@Guimas  and @Jose Rodrigues 

We have edited your comment to conceal your personal data and suggest that you refrain from sharing it publicly. Please let us know if the address is complete, that is, does it not include a door number? Your request for address correction is under review. It has been registered with the number 000151658471.

Best Regards, 

Boa noite @Mário P., a direção tem numero de porta, mas ao editar os dados privados foi retirado da mensagem, o user foi convidado a enviar por P/M o endereço correto 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Peço desculpa, tem razão associei o número ao andar, @Jose Rodrigues, bem me parecia um número grande 😅

We have already identified the door number and floor in your comment, @Baljitsingh44. We apologize for the oversight.

Muito obrigado pelo alerta @Jose Rodrigues. 🤗

Comentário