Header

Someone has cheated me. She is going to issue a SIM in my name. I need to deactivate it.

Someone has issued a SIM in my name and I am getting the bill for the same and I am not able to find out who the person is? Please, I need that sim card deactivated. 93*******

4 Comentários

Even when I go to the office, no one talks properly. We tell him that this is a fraud, but he does not believe. We say deactivate, no, we can't. The money is going from our bank. He is getting some money from the bank.Work very carelessly. They give SIM to anyone in any name without ID card and without passport. How does it work? He had made mistakes with me two or three times in the future also. My net was closed.Then let's talk further. Sorry, we made a mistake, we didn't know.By the way, I am also meeting you.  This complaint also porridge.  But I don't think any reply will come from you because I have been troubled for so many days.  No call comes from any side.  It also feels like this.  It is true that no one had to work.

Reputação 7

Someone has issued a SIM in my name and I am getting the bill for the same and I am not able to find out who the person is? Please, I need that sim card deactivated. 935893041

Hello there @SARB JEET SINGH,

Please let us know how you became aware of this situation.

If you saw it in your invoice, one possibility is that someone with your personal data ask for it.

In that case I advice you to change the email and password and use 2FA.

Thank you

Hi

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @SARB JEET SINGH,

Thank you or reaching out to us. We’ll assist on analyzing this matter.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with the cellphone number, and the taxpayer number associated with the contract.

Thank you 

Comentário