Header
Respondido

Cancel contract

I am trying to cancel my contract with NOS due to moving away to a new country. I mentioned this in the shop and later that day i received a call. My portuguese is not great but i can follow a normal conversation. They told me that moving away is not a valid reason to cancell the contract and i should tell them who will move into the house so they can change the contract to their name. I have no idea who the next renter will be and when the landlord will find something, I just want to cancell the contract. How is moving away not a valid reason to cancell the contract???
icon

Melhor resposta por Tiago C. 22 January 2019, 13:12

Ver pergunta inicial

287 Comentários

In December 2021 I sent a form asking to cancel my contract with NOS for my landline and internet. I have received 2 telephone calls confirming that the contract would be cancelled on 31 January 2022. This was confirmed at a visit to the NOS shop in Faro where they took another copy of my form requesting the cancellation of contract. Both the  landline and internet have not been in operation since December and I have now received a bill for February! I will not be paying this bill since I cannot be cut off from a non working line!

Hello,

On Friday 04/03/2022 I subscribed to an Internet offer that wasn’t the product required.

I asked for an offer with the fiber internet, instead I received a router with a sim and due to the disadvantageous location I need a cable connection.

I went to the NOS shop where I purchased it, but the operator didn’t want to cancel the contract even if I stated that we had a misunderstanding caused by the language barrier.

At this point I haven’t received the contract by mail, I don’t know what offer I signed for, but I just know that to close the contract I need to pay 500 euro and it is a shame because I wasn’t aware of this huge fee.

I kindly ask to take my request into consideration.

Enrico

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Enrico,

We apologize for the situation. We’ll help you with this matter.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile, with your NOS costumer number. 

Thank you

Hi @Marina Ljubenovic, welcome to Fórum NOS.

We want to help you but, since it's a question regarding your service, we suggest that you call us. Check the available support lines here.

Disgraceful company....shame shame shame. I will go on every expat Facebook website etc to warn all never get involved with NOS.... dispicable.....stinks of corruption

Absolutely right, I have been dealing with them for 2 weeks for a termination and nobody can handle it...

Hi Kiril, how did it go? It is a nightmare to deal with them. I am trying to cancel the contract myself and no way!

Hello, I do not speak Portugese. Since over 2 weeks I am trying to cancel my contract with NOS (after 1 year, beeing aware of the financial consequences). I have filled a resignation in NOS Loja Chiado in Lisbon on 18.05.2022, somone was supposed to call me to finalize it and schedule the pick up date for the equipment (but noone did). I have called the customer service but the only people speaking english there have no power to cancel it (in contract dept. noone seems to be speaking english (in oposite to the moment when I was signing the contract).   It took me several calls to get informed how to cancell it, now speaking with over 5 consultants not beeing able to help to dinalize the process. Is it really that difficult to do it? (soon I am resigning from my bank account in Portugal (as moving to another country, so there will be no way of settling)). Please contact me asap (I have left my foreign phone number there (i do not have Portugese phone number anymore). I really must say I have never had such a bad customer service experiance.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @ANNA.OK.,

We apologize for the situation you describe. 

Thank you for reaching out. We’ll assist you in this matter. 

Please send us a private message with your NOS costumer number or NIF of the contract, to the @Fórum profile.

Thank you

My contract was finished last month and after my internet is going down may be nos are not interested to continue them service i already registered complained vai phone but nobody reply or your technical team didn't try to contact me for resolved my issue better i cancelled my contract it's already finished and start another service.

Thanks a lot for your bad service.

Nif. ********

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Jatin dasharathbhai patel,

We’re sorry to hear you’re having troubles with the internet service. Pease allow us to help.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you

Where do i find the form on your website to cancel my contract?  

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Where do i find the form on your website to cancel my contract?  

Formulário de Denúncia NOS

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Onde encontro o formulário em seu site para cancelar meu contrato?  

Formulário de Denúncia NOS

Deve ser entregue numa loja NOS

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @KEN SHELTON,

Thank you for your message. 

@Jose Rodrigues gave a good help regarding your question.

In alternative please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS costumer number.

Thank you 

Please I want to cancel my NOS contract as soon as possible

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Agoi Abel Adeyemi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you 

Same!!

and it seems to be impossible!

i moved to Spain end of august and still noone at nos can cancel the contract for me

unbelievable and i keep receiving invoices for services im not even using anymore!

so frustrating and im so done with this company 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @rebekka oomens

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile wit your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you

Yes i have send already 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for your feedback @rebekka oomens.

We’ll reply to your message as soon as possible.

Thank you

Any news??

hi,

Im moving out of portugal as well and trying to cancel the contract but all consultants speak only Portuguese.

Can I just return my equipment to the shop ? 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Pawel Gacek,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you in this matter. 

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer number.

Thank you

Hello, 

Since I will be leaving the country soon, I went to cancel my Nos contract at the outlet in Fundao. The lady made me sign a paper but when I asked if I could return the equipment, she said that I should wait for a phone call. Till today I have not received any phone call. Can you please tell me how should I proceed with this asap? I need return the equipment before going back. 

Many thanks 

Regards, 

Yashna

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Yashna Ghugroo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist in this matter.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS costumer number.

Thank you

Hello @João H.

I have just sent a private message. 

Can you check if you have received it?

Thanking you

Regards,

Yashna 

Comentário