Header
Respondido

5G data throttling

Mostre a primeira mensagem

57 Comentários

My friend 3 hours I have been talking. I have send all the speed tests in the world to them. I have talked to 2 teams. Bla bla enough but no change in performance up till today. Almost a month later😳

They can come to my house. They will see that everything is in perfect order if it comes to equipment. NOS is tuning down!

@Mário P. Para segunda vez me aconteceu isso. O pedido está fechado mas o problema não está resolvido. NOS não sabe como comunicar com clientes?? Eu não tenho ideia do que eles fizeram ! Incrível (vcs ficam sozinhas no mundo?)

@Mário P. Pode abrir um pedido de novo para explicar oq estava feito??? Incrível 🙄

Ainda quero saber que quem tem uma problema igual. Talvez juntos podemos resolver essa problema que NÓS está nos enganando!!

@Mário P. Listen Mario, this is obviously going nowhere. No clue what your company is doing. A totally internally focussed group not capable of connecting with customers.

In case you want to contact me you have the following options:

SMS

Whatsapp

email

Forum.not.pt

My mobile number and email address are all nicely stored in my account data. You as gestor de comunidade should be able to handle this. Please this is the issue AS IT SEEMS:

to move this Tarifários Pós-pagos para Móvel | NOS- to this Internet MóvelBy your own proposal!  STOP THE FIRST (MY CURRENT CONTRACT) AND START THE SECOND. NO PENALTIES!

That’s all. I already admitted that I couldn’t find and read the data disclaimer in the endless condicoes. My bad! I have gone through the dirt already. But now help me out please! Because if this fails I really need to close the account. I probably need to pay a penalty (you guys will be running then) but better that then stay and pay for nothing!!!

And yes one more thing! It’s not about the money, it's about getting what I pay for and the speed and unlimited data which has been promised. Getting that without restriction I happily pay 49, 32 or 25euro or whatever you guys are asking! But paying for 1Gbps and giving me less then 10Mbps is a scam!

@Mário P. Por favor pode reponder minhas perguntas. Essas não estão muitas difíceis. 

Tenho evidências convincentes de que a NOS está reduzindo contratos ao limitar as velocidades da Internet. Eles permitem que você pague, mas nenhum serviço de acordo com suas promessas é entregue. Nunca a velocidade da Internet é alcançada como a escrita em seus anúncios. Leia isto e deixe-me saber se você tem experiências semelhantes!

Comentário