Header

NOS, the worse Internet provider I never seen.

Reputação 1
My connexion was not working as expected 20 days after my order
and two weeks of daily fights and dozen of deseperate phone calls with your technical services.
No connexion, or less than 2Mb of speed while it was a 200Mb FFTH contract.
Your technicians are incompetent because they were unable to fix my internet connexion
and not professional because they don't respect their appointments,
don't honor their own commitments. do not care of the result of their actions.
Each of their technical interventions has made things unchanged or even worse after than before.
And I never succeded to have a level2 technician at home or even on the phone, able to fix my issue..
It is a lack of the most elementary respect of the customer,
I had lost my time and worn out my nerves with NOS, waiting for phone calls from NOS that never happened.
I'm sorry to tell you, but you're the worst internet provider I've seen in several countries
and my long life as a network administrator. And my short relationship with NOS was just a nightmare.
I was obliged to cancel my commitment and I encourage everybody to stay far away of their false promisses.

28 Comentários

as my 2 years has been completed i went to torres vedras  nos store to close my service, now they say i have used tv box and have to return that, which they didn’t gave me, they only gave me wifi router while signing contract, and don’t know why they are lying, and i already gave them back the router, but how to give the tv box which i don’t have, 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

as my 2 years has been completed i went to torres vedras  nos store to close my service, now they say i have used tv box and have to return that, which they didn’t gave me, they only gave me wifi router while signing contract, and don’t know why they are lying, and i already gave them back the router, but how to give the tv box which i don’t have, 

Good morning, so that moderation can help send your customer number by private message to the @forum profile and wait for the moderators to respond
Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @amrit gurung,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you in this matter.

As suggested by @Jose Rodrigues, please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you

Comentário