Header

Complaint about contract Cancellation

Mostre a primeira mensagem

32 Comentários

Reputação 7

Of course procedure followed- as best as possible given nobody is able to clearly action items quickly.

equipment returned to shop.

many many forum messages and phone calls and everyone passing the issue around

asking for document upload and giving no way to upload it without PT phone number: 

posted documents to NOS, still the invoices come. 

20 calls- not one person able to use leadership and just shut down contract! Really a waste of everyone's time and money

I will clarify it for you.

Gather the following documents:

• Contract termination request form. This form must be signed by the person in whose name the contract is signed, and the signature must be the same as that on your identification document.
  • Photocopy of an identification document with signature. If you do not want to send a photocopy of the document, you can just send the termination form. In this case, your signature must be certified by a notary or a lawyer. Or, alternatively, you can go to a store and fill out the personal data confirmation form and present your identification document.

Documents can be:

• Sent via the email form selected the option send documents for contractual termination
  • Delivered to a NOS Store
  • Sent by post to Apartado 52111, EC Campo Grande, 1721-501 Lisbon

Thank you

You just cancelled our contract and you are charging us 303 Euros for the “24 months missing period of the contract” !!

Seriously our contract was ending on January 2023, so in 5 months! You decided to renew 2 years contract and then you cancel and charge us 300 euros!!!

We already paid 150 Euros for the past 4 months, despite we have returned your items and weren’t using your service. Seriously fix this ASAP!

You are crazy if you ask for signature certified by lawyer. Completely unacceptable game. Documents were sent to lisbon. Best efforts have been done by so many customers and Nos process is discrimination in my opinion

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Maha M.,

Thank you for your feedback. 

We’ve received your private message and we’re following up this situation. 

We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding 

OK thank you, I am waiting for your reply.

After 5 days I receive this private message

“We've confirmed that you've changed your contract on the 26th of july. Haven't you received the confirmation?”

so I am asking for the proof that I asked to renew the contract. let’s see what lies you will find for me this time.

I am so disappointed. I have been trying to cancel the contract since March, you renew it without my consent and when I file a complaint you tell me that I indeed changed the contract?? What do you mean? I have been trying to cancel the contract since March!

João H. please advise.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Maha M.,

Thank yu for your feedback.

We’re following up this matter and will reply to your private message as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding  

Comentário