Header
Pergunta

Serviço ruim

Desde julho de 2022, tentei várias vezes contactar a NOS para reportar cobertura de internet fraca (tenho TV, internet em casa e pacote de 2 telemóveis). Normalmente espero 30 minutos para falar com alguém e depois outro para ser transferido para alguém que fala inglês, apenas para ser interrompido! Eu costumava enviar mensagens para a NOS através da Área de Cliente, o que era muito útil para os falantes de português não fluentes, mas este serviço já não existe. Alguém poderia me informar como entrar em contato com a NOS, pois novamente, esta noite, estou em espera com a NOS nos últimos 25 minutos esperando para falar com alguém! Este é um serviço muito frustrante e terrível.

7 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Boa tarde @OutThere, seja bem-vindo ao Fórum NOS. 
Estamos aqui para ajudar e podemos tentar falar consigo em inglês, caso se sinta mais à vontade. 

Detalhe-nos, por favor, a sua dificuldade. 
Obrigado

Hi Mario P.

As per my first message, home and mobile phone internet is patchy and has been like this since July 2022, it´s impossible to watch TV as it buffers all the time.  I telephoned the help line many times but it seems no-one at NOS speaks English anymore and I'm transferred and then cut off -  compared to when I first joined, it seemed everyone at NOS spoke English.  I was told the cause of the patchy internet was due to the fires, which was understandable, however, that is almost 6 months ago and there has been no improvement in service since but my bill hasn't changed.  Again, last night I was transferred 3 times to an `English speaking` representative and was kept waiting 30 minutes, so I gave up in the end.

I've read other comments on here regarding the english-speaking problem, the hanging on the line for 30 minutes at a time and then getting cut off and quite rude staff ….. I have experienced all of these.

Surely this NOS Forum can´t be the only way to make contact with NOS for customer care?

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Thanks, we appreciate your reply and feedback, @OutThere

NOS provides several communication channels, namely by telephone, here at the Forum NOS, on Facebook Messenger and on NOS Instagram page. We understand your problem, but as you are communication in another language, the person answering the call must have knowledge or feel comfortable dealing with your question in your language. When this is not the case, it is necessary to check on possibility of transferring the call to someone who actually has that capacity.
We apologize for the inconvenience. We want you to have the best experience with our service.  As for the difficulty with mobile phone service, is it happening on both devices/numbers? If yes, tell us the zip code of the area where you are experiencing these difficulties.  Regarding the television service, are you referring to some specific problem? For example, is it related to streaming applications? Or does it also affect the live broadcast?

Best regards, 

Mario P.

When i signed up to NOS I was assured of English speaking assistance and was even told an english website was in the pipeline,  the main reasons why I signed to NOS.  Also, and I repeat again, it was possible to send a message via the Client Area, which was a very useful tool, but this option has disappeared - why?.   I don't use social media so not an option and not what I signed up to.   It now seems the customer care number is useless as well.

If you wanted me to have the best experience, why have I had no assistance in 6 months?

I have patchy reception on my mobile phone and have to switch to mobile data even though I'm at home and should link in to the home internet.  The TV cuts out and I have to reboot, the same with the home internet box, I reboot 5 to 6 times a day, which is just ridiculous.  I'm not comfortable sending my private details here.

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

We’re here to help, if we deem it necessary for the investigation and possible resolution of the situation we will contact you through private message here in Foruns NOS, @OutThere . The same goes for your personal data, if we need it we ask you to send then through private chat, so your data are not available to the general public. To talk with us in private, please select the @Fórum profile and click "Enviar Mensagem".
Regarding the Internet issues, do they happen near the router? Or only when your standing far from it?
As for the TV issue, does the TV Box reboots? Could you tells us the model of the TV Box you have?

Best Regards,

I sent a private message but I have not received a reply or acknowledgement.

The router is in the same room.The router loses reception approximately 4/5 times a day, (going from 3 bars to 1 or 0 bar) so I have to unplug it.

The same for the TV (in the same room), I unplug and then it reboots.  
MP Box 1.0 HD (SAT DSR 7151)

This has been happening since July 2022, when I first reported the problem.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Thank you for your message, we have confirmed receipt of it, @OutThere.
We have already responded to it, we are waiting for confirmation of the customer number so that we can help. 

Thanks

Comentário