Header
Pergunta

[ Kanguru Livre XL ] - Sim card validity period

Hello

I have a short question about your “Kanguru Livre XL” 4G pre-paid card.

When you top up a card with, let say 15€, you will have 15 days internet connectivity. Alright.

But how long will the SIM card be valid after expiration of the credit?

If I top up the SIM card a second time, 6 months later, will it still work?

(Vodafone’s cards stay valid for 14 months after expiration of the credit. MEO’s 6 months I think)

Thank you for your answer

6 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Iridio,

It depends on whether the Kanguru Livre XL is associated with an account with fixed services or if it is just a Free of charge card.

Best regards, 

@Iridio , check Condições dos tarifários

"O tarifário permanece válido até 180 dias após o último carregamento."

Hello @Iridio,

It depends on whether the Kanguru Livre XL is associated with an account with fixed services or if it is just a Free of charge card.

Best regards, 

It’s only a free of charge card, it’s net associated with any account yet.

How long does the card stays valid in that case?

How long does the card stays valid in the other case if associated with an account?

(We actually do have a NOS TV/Sat subscription, but we never associated a SIM card with that account.)

Reputação 6
Crachá

Hello, as @C24XXXX201  told you, it's 180 days. it also depends on the uploads you make or not.

Boa tarde,

tenho cartão de internet móvel, com tarifário livre xl, onde ontem carreguei com 25 euros. Após o carregamento, verifiquei que dos 30 dias de uso que tinha direito só recebi 3. Eu antes de fazer o carregamento perguntei aos vossos serviços se acumulava, foi me garantido que si, mas não acumulou. E agora? 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Olá @Zé Castro

Pedimos imensa desculpa pela demora na nossa resposta. :sweat:

Verificou que tinha apenas 3 dias de utilização através dos consumos da sua área de cliente NOS? O seu tarifário é de carregamentos, correto?

Obrigada 

Comentário