Header
Respondido

change my wifipassword incase i donot have access to the same email id.

so basically the router i owe now is of the shop sold to me by someone else but I did change the ownership of the router and everything but now when i want to change the password of my wifi I am not being able to since the code is sent to either the email or phone number of the pervious owner of the router. isnt the gmail and phone number supposed to change as the ownership changes ? its kind of irritating

icon

Melhor resposta por Guimas 25 March 2023, 16:39

Ver pergunta inicial

10 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

what router? post picture

Reputação 7

Hello there @duxue zhao,

You can try http://192.168.1.1 using ethernet cable.

User: home

Pass: zonnet

Please send some feedback.

Thank you

http://192.168.1.1 is broke its been hours I have been trying, but thanks.

Reputação 7

Did you try hard reset pressing the button?

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

And what do you mean you bought it? Routers are not bought.

To change wifi settings there is an app called nos net. It sends the code to whatever email you used to login, not any other customer.

Reputação 7

Probably the former owner of the shop didn’t change the contract with ISP provider yet?

i never said i bought the router ok. i clearly said that i bought a shop and i changed the contract going to the NOS store but now when i try to change my password the code goes to their email or phone number which i do not have access to. the problem is that they did not change the email address of the owner or something and now i cannot change my password. and am afraid to reboot or reset because i may need a confirmation code later on as well.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

You need to have your own customer area account with the services registered. Use that account.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Good afternoon everybody,
@duxue zhao, the community was very helpful.
Please let us know if you managed to resolve it.

Best regards, 

Comentário