Header
Pergunta

what to press on customer service phone menu to speak to someone?

I do not have enough Portuguese to understand the phone menu for customer support. 

What numbers must I press to speak to human? 

13 Comentários

Hello,

A engineer was supposed to come on Monday, in the portal I could see the date was moving, now my order has disappeared. Can someone explore the problem.

A engineer was supposed to come on Monday, in the portal I could see the date was moving, now my order has disappeared. Can someone explore the problem.

@Mário P. can you answer my questions please? I am waiting for engineer for installation of fiber but can not speak with anyone.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

I do not have enough Portuguese to understand the phone menu for customer support. 

What numbers must I press to speak to human? 

Good afternoon, what do you want to know is the number to call NOS? If this is the case, call 16990, but if you have difficulty in Portuguese, you will have difficulty making yourself understood.

Previous on the phone someone has always been able to understand, or pass to another colleague. But first i need to get through the menu to speak to someone.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Previous on the phone someone has always been able to understand, or pass to another colleague. But first i need to get through the menu to speak to someone.

If it is a technical problem you should call 16990 technical support option 3

thank you, is there further selection required after option 3?

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

obrigado, há necessidade de seleção adicional após a opção 3?

If it is a technical problem, it is only with line 3, if it is another problem, it will be another option

My new package has not been installed, no engineer arrived, and now order not showing in portal, so I need customer service agent or sales.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

My new package has not been installed, no engineer arrived, and now order not showing in portal, so I need customer service agent or sales.

The Forum moderator wants to help, if you are a customer send US by private message your customer number to the @Fórum  profile explaining to the moderators the situation of no-show of technicians to perform a new installation.

thank you, i have sent early and late yesterday.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Goodnight @Mark Keane
We apologize for the delay in our intervention.

We have verified that you have already sent us a private message with your data, we will analyze and help you.

Best regards,

Ok, I am waiting. Thank you. 

Comentário