Header

Question about the offer received

Hi,

i have received an offer from nos for tv net voz for a good value. But i have some clarifications.

In the offer they say

1. Ofertas: Oferta de Telefone Sem Fios - 24,90 durante 1 Mes
  2. Oferta de Pack de Canais Tematicos - 10,00 durante 3 meses

Does it mean i have to add 24,90 to my monthly bill from second month and i have to add 34,90 after 3 months?.

Am i understanding anything wrong?. Please clarify.

11 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hi,

i have received an offer from nos for tv net voz for a good value. But i have some clarifications.

In the offer they say

1. Ofertas: Oferta de Telefone Sem Fios - 24,90 durante 1 Mes
  2. Oferta de Pack de Canais Tematicos - 10,00 durante 3 meses

Does it mean i have to add 24,90 to my monthly bill from second month and i have to add 34,90 after 3 months?.

Am i understanding anything wrong?. Please clarify.

Boa noite, tratando-se de ofertas por adesão, não acrescenta nada à fatura,

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @rbmanian75,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

You’re referring to the offers of a fixed phone for 1 month, and the tv pack of “Canais Temáticos” for 3 months.
After that period the value shown at the front of each starts to be due. 

Let us know if there’s anything we can help with.

Thank you

@João H. I dont get your answer.

What do you mean by due?.

• Ofertas: Oferta de Telefone Sem Fios - 24,90 durante 1 Mes
  • Oferta de Pack de Canais Tematicos - 10,00 durante 3 meses
  • Does it mean i have to add 24,90 to my monthly bill from second month and i have to add 34,90 after 3 months?.

Please specify what will be my due from second month and fourth month?

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @rbmanian75,

Thank you for your massage.

It means that you’ll be charged an adicional €24,90 after the 1st month, and €10 after the third.

You can enjoy the “Pack de Canais Temáticos” for 3 moths without pay, and before the third month cancel that subscription, for example.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with.

Thank you

@João H. i was surprised by the answer and i am confused and i have contacted nos by telephone and they told me that the 24,99 is an offer for telefone sem fios in the first month and i won't be charged second month and the tematicos subscription will be cancelled after 3 months automatically. this is what they told me. If this is not correct please ask nos to contact me clarify the tariff. thanks.

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

@João H. i was surprised by the answer and i am confused and i have contacted nos by telephone and they told me that the 24,99 is an offer for telefone sem fios in the first month and i won't be charged second month and the tematicos subscription will be cancelled after 3 months automatically. this is what they told me. If this is not correct please ask nos to contact me clarify the tariff. thanks.

What they said in customer support is correct. Nothing will be charged, dont worry

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

O que está de acordo com a resposta que lhe dei.

@Jose Rodrigues yes you are right. thanks

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

@José Rodrigues sim você está certo. obrigado

You're welcome, regards
In my opinion, the moderator did not properly understand your question. It wouldn't make sense to pay for the same landline every month. Membership offer channels are automatically deactivated at the end of the offer period, if they are not automatically deactivated then you should ask for deactivation and a refund of something to be charged to the invoice but I don't think this will happen.
Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Well if they told you that, then its ok.

Usualy the premium tv channels that they offer deactivate automaticaly so you dont have to pay extra after the offer endes.

Regarding the cellhpone, they refering to the equipment and not the service. Usualy they never offer the cellhpone equipment for the hole 24 month, and my interpretation from that is that they’re offerin it to you for 1 month free, and then you’ll have to pay the rental.

either ways, just accept it, if they charge you anything just complain and give the cellphone back, and everything will be fine. 

um bem haja 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello everyone. 😊

@rbmanian75 the community gave a good help.
If you have any more questions, please share them with us. We're always here to help.

Thank you

Comentário