Header
Pergunta

Contract Cancelation - Sold Wrong Contract By Agent and Nos Non Performance of Changes to my Services

I was sold a Commercial Contract by an Agent of Nos, I asked for changes to my services agreed by the agent but nothing ever happened. I called the call center for cancellation to be informed that I could not cancel due to following;

1. I did not request the changes directly even though I had an email from the agent that the changes were being made.
  2. I informed the call center that I was sold the wrong contract I am not a commercial entity but private, they did not agree and are still not cancelling, even though I have been sold the wrong thing.
  3. I was asked to send in an email with changes agreed by the agent, the call center would not accept the email for some bogus reason that they could not accept it period, no explanation.
  4. Right from the beginning, the internet did not work, I did not need the tv and I was given two sim cards when all I needed was one. 
  5. The whole thing has been a joke, I asked to speak to a supervisor to be informed that no one but the guy I was speaking with was the only person to speak English.
  6. I cant get rid of the number here, but please can anyone assist, I would like to take legal action or at least speak to someone who helps Ex-Pats to get through this mine field.
  7. Caution; if you can avoid NOS please avoid, their customer services is appalling for Non Portuguese speakers.   

13 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Mustaq Rajan,

We’re apologize for the situation. Please allow us to help in this matter.

Send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your nos costumer number, please.

Thank you

Hi, Joao

Your system is not allowing me to send you a private message, it would be very helpful if you would call me to discuss my issues. Thanks

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Mustaq Rajan,

Thank you for your message. 

We’ve received your private message and will reply to it as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your understanding 

Hi, please can you call me to discuss my issues you can call me on whatsapp, *************** I have not used the Nos Cell Sim Card, in fact it never worked or you can try me on 93******

Thanks 

Hi,

This is becoming a joke, I keep getting messages that someone will call to discuss and resolve my issues, but no one has called. I guess my next step would be to getting contact with someone in the Government to send in an official complaint. Any advice would be much appreciated. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Mustaq Rajan,

We apologize for the delay on resolving this matter.

We’ve replied to your private message.

Hi, I keep getting private messages, but when I try to reply the words are jumbled and not making any sense, please can you call me to discuss my issue on 00 351 93 xxxxx ………… I am calling this number from my UK phone and it is working just fine. Thanks 

I really wnat to resolve this issue, it is getting very stressful

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

We understand and we will help you, @Mustaq Rajan . We have already replied to your message and look forward to hearing from you.
We edited your comment to contain your mobile number, protect your personal data and do not share it publicly.

This is getting beyond belief, I can’t respond to any private messages because there some error or corruption when I type my message it all comes out garbbled ………. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

16990 / 931699000 for customer support.

Might have cost associated. Check for info here

I have been sold the wrong contract and waiting for call back from contract department since many days as communicated by helpline, and no on called back yet, please arrange a call back to me @ *********

My NIFF in contract is *********

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello, @Sofisticadafagulha.

Personal data has been withheld from your comment, for your protection and theirs.
We remind you that any information shared in the NOS Forum is public and freely accessible to any user, registered or not.

We would also like to inform you that this matter is being analyzed by the specialized NOS team, under request number 000141632920, and you will be contacted as soon as possible.

Comentário