Header
Pergunta

Contacto

In English, sorry, but still can express my frustrations better in English.

NOS was supposed to install fibre in my house August 24, no show that day. New appointment made for September 2, no show again. Now a new appointment is made for September 11.

In the meantime I tried to contact them to express my disappointment about their performance. After more than an hour I spoke with 6 people. Nobody could do anything. The last person wrote a complaint on my behalf and promised that I would receive a call within 24 hours. You guess, no call received.

There is no e-mail address for customer support or complaints. If my experience is symptomatic for the way NOS operates I can imagine why.

Please pray with me that NOS will show up coming Friday!

Obrigado

3 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +4

In English, sorry, but still can express my frustrations better in English.

NOS was supposed to install fibre in my house August 24, no show that day. New appointment made for September 2, no show again. Now a new appointment is made for September 11.

In the meantime I tried to contact them to express my disappointment about their performance. After more than an hour I spoke with 6 people. Nobody could do anything. The last person wrote a complaint on my behalf and promised that I would receive a call within 24 hours. You guess, no call received.

There is no e-mail address for customer support or complaints. If my experience is symptomatic for the way NOS operates I can imagine why.

Please pray with me that NOS will show up coming Friday!

Obrigado

If nonone shows friday go to this complaint book online : https://www.livroreclamacoes.pt/inicio

They are obliged by law to reply so someone for NOS will contact you for sure

Muito obrigado pela sugestão 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Hello @Wewiiew e @dxnog

@Wewiiew, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
In order to be able to help you, we ask that you send us a private message with your NOS customer number or taxpayer number of the holder to the @Fórum, please. 

Thank you 

Comentário