Header

Overcharging me

Hello,

I’m sick and tired of this company. In the very beginning of March I spent more than 2 hours waiting to speak with someone and take services out of my bill that I never used or even asked for. After all this trouble and headaches and having to deal with a very rude customer service rep, I finally managed to get a new contract. 

This new contract, that I have here in PDF format, says that my bill is now  €58,00. But for my surprise I received a message today saying that on Monday, April 1st this disgusting company would charge me €107,00. You people are shameless thieves! 

I canceled the direct debt and I’m not paying the €107,00 since I do NOT have the services you are trying to charge me since March 4. This company is an embarrassment! You are all incompetent and dishonest people and I regret the moment I decided to do business with you. 

SORT THIS OUT OR I WILL CHANGE MY BUSINESS TO VODAFONE!!!! 

Gilby

5 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Gilby,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

In the invoice provided, is there any extra services being charged?

Can you please elaborate if the €107 you mentioned is the base value of the contract or total, including extra services used during the billing cycle.

Thank you

Goddamnit you people are a bunch a scammers!

There's nothing to elaborate. I have a new contract here that made in the very begging of March that says I was supposed to pay €58 on April 1st. But I got a bill of €107 which was what I was paying before I changed my contract. Basically I cut 2 SIM cards, the TV and some dude collected the stupid TV box ( I have a receipt) that I never wanted in the first place. But this awful company still charging me for services I do NOT have anymore. Why? Well, I know why, SCAMMERS!

I cancel the direct debit and I will not pay the €107 ever! I would be happy to pay what my contract says I should pay. However, I have been talking to other companies and I might change providers. I have been dealing with the incompetence and dishonesty of Nos since February and I’m tired, I think I’m done with you people.

G

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for elaborating this matter @Gilby.
For what we understand your being charged for the previous contract instead of the new one. 

We’ll assist on analyzing this issue. Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with you NOS Costumer Number and taxpayer number associated with the contract.

Thank you

Done!

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Thank you for the feedback @Gilby.

We've received your private message and are analyzing this issue.
We’ll reply to your private message as soon as possible.

Thank you 

Comentário