Header

NOS has failed to honor my subscription cancellation request

It has been more than three weeks since I initially requested to cancel my ongoing internet connection. Despite reaching out to the support line multiple times, they have failed to address the issue or follow up as promised. Instead, I have received a new monthly bill in my account. It appears that they are intentionally disregarding my request. What actions can I take in this situation?

3 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @EIBAD,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS Costumer Number.

Thank you

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my recent experience with trying to cancel my internet subscription with NOS and express my deep dissatisfaction with the way it was handled. As a loyal customer since 2018, I had expected a smoother and more efficient process when it came to canceling my services.

On 16th June 2023, I submitted my cancellation request, hoping for a prompt resolution. Unfortunately, my request was met with significant delays and complications, taking a total of 25 days to be processed. This level of inefficiency is completely unacceptable and reflects poorly on the responsibility of NOS's customer service team. As a loyal customer, I strongly believe that I deserve better treatment.

To make matters worse, despite submitting my cancellation well in advance, I have received a bill for the month of July 2023. This is an unjust action, as my request was made 14 days before the start of the new month, and I should not be held accountable for any charges in July. The delay in processing my cancellation request was not caused by any fault of my own, and I firmly believe that I should not be burdened with this bill.

I am urging NOS to promptly address this issue and rectify the situation by waiving the incorrect bill. Failure to do so will leave me with no choice but to escalate my complaint to the highest authority in Portugal. For your reference, I have attached the necessary proof of my cancellation request, clearly indicating its submission date as 16th June 2023.

I have faith that NOS will handle this matter with the seriousness it deserves and take the necessary steps to resolve it in a fair and satisfactory manner. I eagerly await a prompt response and a resolution to this issue.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @EIBAD,

We’ve moved your comment to the topic you previously created.

We’ve received your private message and will reply to it as soon as possivle.

Thank you 

Comentário