Header
Respondido

New Service Disaster

I am a new NOS client attempting to get fixed internet at my quinta.  Dealing with NOS has been a nightmare.  I was originally told installation would take maximum 2 days.  I was then given an installation date for 5 days after attending Worten and am stuck waiting for a technician who was suppose to contact me before coming to my location but I have not heard from him/her yet.  Every time I call NOS I have to deal with one answering machine after another. When I finally reach a person, every one  that I talk to tells me something different.  And I have to pay phone call service fees to try and fix mistakes they created.   I am getting phone call after phone call from NOS with an automated customer service survey.  How about delivering the promised service to your clients first and then ask people how it went!  NOS needs to learn how to deal with customers with a customer service centric approach.  When customers are treated this way they cannot expect to have happy customers unless people have very low expectations.  They are lucky they are doing business in Portugal because in North America, where I come from, they would have lost the business already.  What are other peoples experiences with initial set up?  And customer service in general?

icon

Melhor resposta por Guimas 28 January 2022, 16:33

Ver pergunta inicial

3 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

For me i just called 16990, asked for installation, after 2 days everything was installed without any problem.

Maybe send a private message to @Fórum . ( NOS forum moderators) They usually follow up on your situation.

Thank you!  

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Jackie,

Thank you for your message. We’re gonna assist in solving this matter.

We’ve received your private message, and will reply as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding

Comentário