Header
Respondido

How long ist the timeframe to resign a contract?

I have signed on 7. november my first NOS contract, 24 months, 10 GB for 26.99 Euro. on 8. November I saw on the NOS  website that there is a 40% discount on the exact same deal, now for 15.99 Euro, so I went on 9. November to the NOS store to get the same deal or to cancel my contract and create a new one with the reduced price. Both were refused. i was told if I cancel the contract, 2 days after I have signed, I have to pay all the 24 months. I can’t imagine that I can’t get the same deal only because I was there one day before the discount. As a new customer I don’t feel very welcome. Is there a timeframe to cancel a contract? 

icon

Melhor resposta por Jose Rodrigues 13 November 2022, 12:00

Ver pergunta inicial

9 Comentários

Reputação 3

I have signed on 7. november my first NOS contract, 24 months, 10 GB for 26.99 Euro. on 8. November I saw on the NOS  website that there is a 40% discount on the exact same deal, now for 15.99 Euro, so I went on 9. November to the NOS store to get the same deal or to cancel my contract and create a new one with the reduced price. Both were refused. i was told if I cancel the contract, 2 days after I have signed, I have to pay all the 24 months. I can’t imagine that I can’t get the same deal only because I was there one day before the discount. As a new customer I don’t feel very welcome. Is there a timeframe to cancel a contract? 

I you made the contract online or by phone you have always 14 calendar days to resign the contract. The neste way is to write it clearly in www.livroreclacoes.pt since you are given a copy or NOS can say you didnt ask for it even with the call recorded.

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Good morning @AYHAN  in order for the Forum moderation to analyze this question and be able to raise your question, you must send your customer number to the @Fórum  profile by private message and wait for contact.
Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @AYHAN,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The community gave a good help in this matter.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS costumer number.

Thank you

Or do you mean the phone number?

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @AYHAN,

Thank you for your feedback. 

For your protection we recommend nor sharing personal information on public forums. 

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum with your costumer number or taxpayer number associated with the contract.

Thank you 

Do you know how long it is if you have signed in the shop? Thank you. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +1

Do you know how long it is if you have signed in the shop? Thank you. 

it depends on your contract loyalty still running, and the bill cycle.

If you’ve filled the form and delivered it in a store, just wait for getting a call or mail with confirmations in your house.

um bem haja 

Thank you, Bruno. 

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @AYHAN,

Thank your for reaching out. 

We’ll help analyzing this matter. 🙂

We’ve received your private message and will reply to it as soon as possible. 

Thank you

Comentário