Header
Respondido

How do I return your products when no one ever call me after repeated promises to do so for almost 2 weeks?

Having ordered a fibre system, NOS incorrectly installed a sat and sim system.

Even though it took me hours to sort, your company agreed it was an error and cancelled the order.

NOS agreed an appointment to remove and collect the electronics, but never turned up.

Now, after hours on the phone and repeated promises to call me, I am about to leave for the UK ?

I even tried to return the electronics to a store, they contacted head office to call me, yet again nothing!

So what do I do? I board a plane in 24 hours !!!
icon

Melhor resposta por Carolina V. 7 September 2018, 21:28

Ver pergunta inicial

5 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +5
Welcome to Fórum NOS, @Jonoburn.

We want to help you, but to understand what is happening and since it's a question regarding your service account, we suggest that you call us. Check the available support lines here.
I have spent over 6 hours on the phone to your company this week, I have has 6 promises to return my call, I was on the phone today for 45 mins, I was told to hang up the phone as your English speaking person was waiting to call me immediately - I asked to just hold or be put through, told that was not possible so very reluctantly hung up.

So 4 hours later I am still waiting for the call ......

So please do not expect me to call agin, and do not offer the phrase “ we must speak with you Mr. Jonathan “ “ to help you Mr. Jonathan “ I have had that 10 times this last week alone !!!

I am only trying to return your equipment, I spent 3 hours driving to Loules store to try again to get help - it was pointless - I am only polite, ask for help and get nothing.

NOS incorrectly fitted a system I specifically said I did not want, N.O.S.have wasted 4 days of a 2 week holiday ... I am sitting waiting for engineers that do not turn up, or on hold, waiting for calls that are never made to me or messaging NOS for help.

I ASK YOU ..... HELP!!
Reputação 1
My friend, best option you have is to grab all that rubish and deliver at a nearby store or you will be left with debts.

Don't bother trying to contact them, it's a waste of time and money. Just do what I suggested.

Also "Carolina V." copied and pasted a message like in many other posts out there... lol people nowadays are robots, 0 autonomy.

Have a nice flight back to the UK!
I tried that once, will do again .... on my way to the airport, I will hold it up, take a nice photo and leave it with them ... thanks for you time in helping me 🤗
All returned to the the NOS store in Loule MAR mall - not keen to take it back, don’t think I was the first or the last, but now they have their stuff back 👌

Comentário