Skip to main content

A new contract was set up with the lady in the NOS shop in Portimao.

It was 2 years at an agreed price. The contract has since come through and we queried it with her. She says she has raised an issue in the system and we will get a call but no call.

it has been set up as 6 months with a higher price, additional monthly charge and an installation cost. We need to change this. 

How do we do it as the lady in the shop says she cannot. 

Hello @Nicola Jones,

According to current law, Portugal has a deadline to cancel if the contract had been carried out remotely or at home. On contracts carried out in physical stores this situation is not foreseen.

Thank you.

Thank you. It was only done last week and we went into the store straight away. 

The lady in the shop confirms it is a NOS system problem as she entered the correct information in the system and had never seen this before. She said it is a NOS issue?

@Nicola Jones thank you for the clarification. Since contracts made in physical stores cannot be altered under Portuguese law, it is crucial to clarify the alleged system error so I would advice you to wait for intervention of Fórum NOS community managers.

Thank you.

Thank you! I will wait for the community managers to respond. I can provide more details on numbers if needed to them but hopefully they can see my email address and link to the service in Alvor. 

Hello @Nicola Jones,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ll assist you on this matter.

Please send us a private message to the @Fórum profile with your NOS costumer number.

Thank you

Thank you. I have just sent that now.

Hello @Nicola Jones,

Thank you for your feedback. 

We’ve replied to your private message.

Thank you

Comentário