Header
Respondido

Cancel my service immediately and confirm

I have tried every means I know how to get my service cancelled. I’ve gone to your physical stores. I’ve spent hours on hold on your phone support. I’ve completed the online complaint and I’ve been told that it takes months to cancel service. I’m getting 1/50th of the speed I’m paying for currently. This is not right. I expect a response within the next 24hrs and the service to be terminated and refunded no later than 18/11/20. This experience has been atrocious. https://www.loom.com/share/d21e20c296364f72977bf0d2d7a43ecb

Tentei todos os meios que conheço para cancelar meu serviço. Eu fui às suas lojas físicas. Passei horas esperando seu suporte por telefone. Concluí a reclamação online e fui informado de que leva meses para cancelar o serviço. Estou obtendo 1/50 da velocidade pela qual estou pagando atualmente. Isto não está certo. Espero uma resposta nas próximas 24 horas e o serviço será encerrado e reembolsado até 18/11/20. Essa experiência foi atroz.

icon

Melhor resposta por Jorge C 15 November 2020, 22:05

Ver pergunta inicial

11 Comentários

Reputação 7

Dear @SEAN TIERNEY, please send a private message to @Fórum with your customer number so they solve the issue asap. Anyway, you can cancel your service trough this online contact form on customer area. Greetings 

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Welcome to Fórum NOS @SEAN TIERNEY

Olá @Jorge C

@SEAN TIERNEY, in order to help us, we ask that you send us a private message with your NOS customer number to @Fórum, please.

Best Regards

@Ana P.  I sent my client # to @Fórum 24hrs ago per your instructions and have yet to hear anything. I had called the support line last night and was promised a call back within 30min but it never came. I called again just now and spoke to a CSR named Augstiono Cardozo who is promising me a call back in 30 minutes. As you might expect I’m not holding my breath for that to actually happen.  I will start documenting everything and calling people out by name here going forward so there is a record of how dysfunctional this process has been.  

This is your guys’ issue at this point. The service is a fraction of the speed I’m paying for and I have tried everything I know to cancel it so I can find another better provider. If I get another bill from you guys I will consider it void. I will await your instructions and if I receive another bill I will be filing a formal complaint with whatever consumer protection agency exists at the governmental level so you guys are held accountable for this. regards 

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Hi @SEAN TIERNEY,

Please check your inbox, because we already replied to your message.

Thank you

Mais um cliente satisfeito ahahaha

Olá bom dia.  Eu tenho alguns problemas com nos.  ano passado em maio de 2021 assinei um contrato de dois anos para Internet Wi-Fi.  Não quero nenhum outro serviço como televisão etc. Acabei de receber e-mails de nos para serviço de televisão em casa, mas não tenho nenhum contrato porque não quero nenhum outro serviço.  agora todo mês eu recebo um extra.  porque eles enviam conta incluindo novo serviço.  por favor resolva meu problema.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

Bom dia @Harpreet singh
Respondemos à sua questão neste artigo. 

Ficamos a aguardar a sua mensagem privada. 

Muito obrigado

@Mário P. Quero usar apenas a Internet Wi-Fi que assinei contrato.  como posso parar outro serviço

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

@Harpreet singh
Para conseguirmos responder, de forma acertada, à sua questão, precisamos de consultar a sua conta de cliente, pelo que precisamos que nos envie uma mensagem privada com o seu número de cliente. 

Obrigado.

My internet service has not worked since I got it 2 weeks ago, I have tried to call (I get hung up on after hours on hold), I have texted the service person who is not returning my texts and I have gone in to a store and waited an hour but I can’t get anyone to help me. I need to cancel my service now, it’s never worked and no one will help me.

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

We are here to help, @Kimberly Anne Hoffman 

So, in order to be able to do it, we ask you to tell us in more detail what is going on.

Best regards

Comentário