Header
Respondido

additional charge for fixed internet relocation

When I purchased the fixed inetrnet service from NOS, I asked explicitly that I will move to another location in 6 months, and is it free of charge to relocate the service, and the sales man from NOS answered yes. while I just notice form my invoice that NOS charge me 80 euros which I can not accept. pls let me know is there a email address from NOS for complaint. Thanks!

icon

Melhor resposta por Guimas 14 July 2023, 03:50

Ver pergunta inicial

6 Comentários

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

It is the rule. Before 6 months its 80€.

Reputação 7

Good morning @Xiaohui Han,

The information on NOS website says otherwise.

Thank you

Reputação 7
Crachá +5

Hello @Xiaohui Han,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

@Guimas and @Jorge C gave a good help on clarifying this matter.

The relocation of the service has the promocional cost of €80 for contracts less than 6 months.
To contracts older than 6 months the relocation is free if you renew the contract for a 2 year period.

Thank you

@João H. Thanks for your answer, while the problem is that no one told me about this charge, either when I signed the cotract or applied the relocation. If anyone had told me in advance, I would make the relocation one month later as I already have 5 month for the original location. I can not say it is the intention from NOS as I thought NOS is a honest and reputational company, while apparently the relevant clerks neglected the interest from the customer which is totally unacceptable. It is definitely against the values and mission from NOS, and I request the refund for he service charge.

Thanks!

Reputação 7
Crachá +2

Thats the cost, so .. no refund

Reputação 7
Crachá +6

We understand what you mean, @Xiaohui Han. The amount is correct, the transfer of address has a cost when you have not been a customer for at least 6 months. So, there is no value to return. 
Best Regards, 

Comentário